Chapter 40

Hitomi's POV.

My name is Hitomi Tadano, I'm a first grader at Kisai High-School, I get along well with my classmates and for the most part I live an ordinary life, except for one thing......

My older brother is a freaking super hero!!

When my parents first told me about Hitohito being from another planet I was shocked, I didn't think aliens existed, much less look like us.

For the most part my brother tried his best to keep a low profile, but when crime started to rise in the city he decided to step in and became a superhero for us.

So I'm not like most sisters, it is awesome to have a family member that has superpowers, only problem is that I can't share that info with anyone.

So as much as I like to say it out loud, I can't just tell the whole class that my brother is Guardian.

Hitohito said that it would put us at risk, so for the meantime, I just act like an ordinary girl, even though I'm not.

Hitomi's POV end.

Hitomi: good morning Komi-kun!!

Shousuke: .....

Hitomi: shy as always I see.

Shousuke: .....

Hitomi: oh come on, not even a good morning?

Shousuke Komi, the younger brother of Shouko Komi, who's the total opposite of his sister.

While Shouko struggles with her communication disorder that prevents her to talk normally with people, Shousuke does not have that condition, he just rather not talk at all.

Hitomi: made any friends yet?

Shousuke: ......

Hitomi: did you catch the show last night?

Shousuke: ........

Hitomi: I heard the world is blowing up tomorrow!

Shousuke: .........

Hitomi: -sighs- (poor Komi-kun must be nervous that he can't even talk to me.)

Shousuke: ( for how long is she going to talk to me?)

Hitomi: don't worry buddy, I'm not giving up on you yet!

Shousuke: -sighs-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itan High-school after school.

Rumiko: Komi-san, could I sleep over at your place tonight?

Shouko: ?!

Shouko didn't fully understand the concept of sleepover. It was a first for her so she nodded without thinking twice.

Rumiko: great! I'll head home and take a shower, I'll be sure to grab drinks and snacks, we're gonna have so much fun!

Shouko: -nods-

Rumiko walked out of class, as soon ash she did Shouko started having second thoughts, what if she bores her? What if she doesn't like her house? What if she makes an awful host and Rumiko won't talk to her?

Hitohito: you'll be okay Komi-san.

Shouko: !

As always Hitohito knew what to say when he saw Shouko struggle with something.

Hitohito: Manbagi-san is a good friend, I know you two will have a good time.

Shouko: ..... [thank you.]