Chapter 33

Weeks have passed since the incident at the gala, and Hitohito made a new friend. Not only that, but the article he wrote about the incident made it to the front page of the Tokyo Herald.

Things couldn't get any better. Right now, it was a rainy day, Hitohito stayed in class doing some paperwork for as class president. In a matter of days, the closing will begin, and he'll start a new school year

Hitohito: okay so this is the last paperwork for the year....... eh?

He wasn't the only one in the classroom, in front of the windows the popular girl Shouko was staring at the rain.

Hitohito: Komi-san?

Shouko: !!!

She got out of her trance.

Hitohito: ah sorry I didn't mean to scare you, but you werw awfully staring at the rain.

Shouko: ... I was...... just thinking....

Hitohito: eh?

Shouko: in a few days is the closing ceremony and how quickly the time passed by...... made me feel lonely.....

Hitohito: .... I know that feeling.... this year went by quickly but you also made some amazing friends.... Najimi, Agari, Yamai and Ren, Mike.

Shouko: -nods-.

Hitohito: it was a fantastic year.

Shouko: -keeps nodding-

Hitohito: ....... the rain isn't letting up..... but one day it will..... and after the rain comes clears sky and a radiant sun, following after a rainbow.

Shouko: yes.

Hitohito: haha I thought I'd say something cool, but it's harder than I thought..... how troubling.

Shouko: it is troubling.

Hitohito looked at her for a few minutes, he didn't know why but whenever he was close to her he felt something warm.

Najimi: Yooo Tadano can I borrow some money?!

The sudden barging of Najimi scared the two of them and began shaking.

Najimi: hm? What's with you two?

Hitohito: nothing!

Najimi: hmm okay, anyways let's go!

Hitohito: you guys go ahead I don't have an umbrella so I'll wait until the rain is over.

Najimi: you sure? We can share an umbrella, also the rain is not going to get better.

Hitohito: ( Najimi's right, it doesn't look like it's gonna stop now.) I guess we can share an umbrella.

Najimi: alright, Komi you have your umbrella right?

Shouko: -nods-.

The trio of friends walked out of the school, Shouko with her umbrella, and Najimi and Hitohito sharing one.

Najimi: you guys wanna go eat?

Hitohito: right now is not a good weather for that.

Najimi: come on we'll be fine!

Hitohito: -sighs-

Shouko: -gigging-.
.
.
.

The Tadano residence.

Satoshi and Jeanne were currently sitting on the family dining room, with some heavy news. Though they were not unexpected since Jeanne has been nauseous these past few days.

It all goes back to three hours ago, Jeanne wasn't feeling well, and Satoshi had the day off work, so he took her to the medic.

~Clinic 3 hours ago~