Chapter 1

Hitohito was walking back home from school, he still can't wrap his head around, he made friends with the most popular girl at school and promised her to reach 99 more friends.

Hitohito: now what could be the best way to help someone with a communication disorder?

Hitohito entered his home only to be greeted by his parents. His mother Jeanne was cooking dinner, his father Satoshi reading the newspaper, and his sister was in their shared bedroom doing her homework.

Jeanne: welcome home Hito, how was school?

Satoshi: made new friends?

Hitohito: it went mostly well, as a matter of fact I did make one friend.

Satoshi: good for you son, it's important to have a social life.

Hitohito: I know dad

Jeanne: dinner will be ready in a few more minutes, can you help your father set up the table?

Hitohito: sure thing mom.

Satoshi put aside the newspaper he was reading and helped with the table, Hitohito caught a glance of what he was reading and he read the headline "city crime rises 10% this week". While he did promise to his father he would keep a low profile, he whishes to help the people in distress.

Satoshi: something on your mind son?

Hitohito: huh? Well is nothing really is just......

Satoshi: what is it son?

Hitohito: well, dad you said when I was younger that I had a responsibility greater than anyone else, making a difference for the world.

Satoshi: well I did remember saying that.

Hitohito: but how can I make a difference if I have to keep a low profile, I mean surely there's a crime I could stop.

Satoshi: no doubt you could be capable of stoping a crime son, but I'm afraid the world may not be yet ready for you.

Hitohito: what do you mean?

Jeanne: son what your father means is that even if you have good intentions to help people, they might not see it that way. People are afraid of what they cannot understand and we worry they might hurt you.

Hitohito: hurt me? I'm pretty sure I have a tough skin mom, in fact I can say I'm bullet proof.

Satoshi: even so, will you still be able to handle the hatred some people will have towards you?

Hitohito: as if I wasn't hated before.

Satoshi: ........ sorry I shouldn't have-

Hitohito: it's okay dad..... just forget I said anything, I'm hungry.

The Tadano family ate their dinner quietly, Satoshi and Hitohito didn't speak after their "argument" but they were still in good terms, after dinner and a bath Tadano was checking on his phone the current events throughout the world, he wishes he could help the people in distress, but what if his dad was right? What if the world wasn't ready for him, worst case scenario he would be separated from his family.

Hitohito: maybe not today Hitohito.... but one day you'll stand up for the innocent.

Hitomi: are you talking to yourself again brother?

Hitohito: ah sorry Hitomi, I'll go to sleep now, goodnight.

Hitomi: good night brother.

Meanwhile in another residence, a certain dark purlple haired girl had trouble sleeping from the excitement of finally making a new friend.