Chapter 17

Najimi: okay, what if we tell them that Tadano got hit by a bus?

Mike: that will make it worse.

Najimi: okay then, what if Tadano had a family emergency?

Mike: that might work.

Najimi: man Komi-san is gonna be sad that Tadano won't make it to her party

Mike: yeah he's gonna be sad to miss it too.

Najimi: shame, but I bet he won't have any problems at all.
.
.
.

Boomhead: you're in big trouble Guardian.

Guardian: what makes you think that?

Boomhead: I have gotten stronger since our last encounter.

Guardian: well lucky for you I didn't slack around either.

Boomhead: good, I am hoping for a challenge.

Guardian: I'm not playing any of your games.

Guardian charged at Boomhead smashing him into a building. The rest of the goons began to shoot at him but soon realized it was useless.

Guardian: I would advise to surrender, I will end all this meaningless violence-

Boomhead grabbed the back of the head of Guardian and slammed him to the ground.

Boomhead: you have to worry about me first.

Boomhead throwed a piece of rubble at Guardian, but he broke it with one hand, Boomhead took advantage of the distraction and sneak up on Guardian to attack him.

Guardian: not today.

He used his freeze breath to immobilize him. It only lasted a few seconds before Boomhead could break free again.

Boomhead: you disappoint Guardian, all this power you have and you're afraid to use it.

Guardian: what do you mean?

Boomhead: the only difference between you and me, is that I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty...... you on the other hand are afraid to kill.

Guardian: ....

Boomhead: you hold back on your strength and that's your biggest mistake. I never hesitated to take a life.

Guardian charged at Boomhead again, but Boomhead used his explosive hand on his face.

Guardian: agh! Not again!

Boomhead: what are you so afraid of? Why do you hesitate to take a life.

Boomhead continued with a kick on the chin.

Boomhead: holding against your enemy is a sign of weakness.

Boomhead now kicked Guardian in the ribs.

Boomhead: you call yourself the protector of these people, but are you really strong enough to do that?

Boomhead charged his right fist at Guardian but he stopped it.

Guardian: you're wrong.

He rose up from the ground and floated in front of Guardian.

Guardian: showing compassion is not the same as being weak, but if you want to see the real me... you'll see him.

Boomhead: good.

Boomhead got what he wished for, Guardian walked slowly towards him.

Boomhead throwed a few punches at his face, but Guardian wasn't face by it.