chapter 43

Brakon 16 years ago.

The planet was nos in the verge of destruction, most Brakonians accepted their fate and waited for the inevitable.

Tal-El had the preparations to send his son to a safer planet, and some one else.

Tal-El: come Brako.

He picked up the little puppy and placed him in another ship.

Tal-El: I will send you to the same planet as my son, I don't know the dangers of Earth, but I ask you to always be by his side and protect him at all cost.

Brako: woof!

Tal-El: please take care the both of you.
.
.
.
.
.

Tal-El sent a second ship to follow his son, just after that Brakon exploded. Meteorites flying all over the place due to the explosion.

Unfortunately one of them hit the spaceship where the little canine was located causing it to stray from the same path Zol-El was taking.

He still crashed on earth it was still far from where.

Military compound in the U.S.

Many soldiers were doing their guard watch, heavily armed.

*CRASH*

The whole base was in alert after something fell out of the sky, hundreds of troops surrounded the crash site ready to engange.

When the little capsule open revealing the little pup the general ordered to not engage.

Soldier 1: it's just a pup sir.

General: yeah, a small pup that fell out of the sky that is not normal.

Soldier 1: what should we do sir?

General: let's get him inside rhe facility quickly, we'll examine the creature in the lab.

Brako couldn't oppose any resistance, he didn't know what he would be going trough for the next 16 years of his life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Brako suffered many experiments, from electric shocks to extreme temperature conditions.

The scientists and the general were surprised that he could survive such things.

General: this is one unique breed, we can't let it go. Get a proper cell to contain it.

Soldier: yes sir.

Brako spend the last 16 years as a prisoner, with no hopes of seeing his owner again, the canine could only hope until someone saved him.

Speaker: ALARM ALARM ALARM.

Many soldiers gatheres around and loaded up, this was no ordinary alarm, they had a containment breach.

When they arrived at the designated cell it was too late, a whole was breached on the wall and whoever it was inside that cell was now gone.
.
.
.
.

Present time, the Isolation fortress.

Brako slowly opened his eyes, with no memory of what happened he found himself in a different place, not the one he was used to trough his whole life.

Hitohito: good morning.

Brako turned to the voice and when he saw Hitohito he growled at him.

Hitohito: easy budy... I'm not gonna hurt you.

Hitohito laid down a bowl full of dog food alongside some water.

Hitohito: you must be hungry right?

He took a few steps back so Brako could get closer to the bowls.