Chapter 9

Guardian was stomped on the ground with a strong foe, a lot of questions came through his head, who was this guy, why is he here, why did he called him a brakonian?

Guardian: what did you call me?

Tremor: what? You don't know what you are?

Guardian used heat vision to free himself from Tremor.

Tremor: ARGH!

Guardian: you called me brakonian, what do you know about me?

Tremor: I don't have to answer your questions brakonian, I'm only here to kill you.

Guardian charged at him full speed but Tremor grabbed him again and began to beat him on the face.

Tremor: your power is nothing compared to mine, just surrender already so I can give you a quick death.

Guardian counter one of the punches and strike him back in the face making Tremor bleed a little.

Tremor: heh not bad for trash.

Guardian: what about for a brakonian?

Tremor: is there a difference?

Guardian needed to think his next moves carefully, this alien is in a whole different level.

Tremor: you cannot win brakonian, I have killed even stronger ones of your kind, what chance do you have? I am Tremor the slayer!

Guardian: I can't give up just yet. These people need a savior, a hero, if I lose to you they'll lose hope again.

Tremor: to hell with hope.

Guardian use his freeze breath against Tremor's mace.

Tremor: hmm that's a first.

Tremor smashed it into Guardian's head destroying it in the process.

Tremor: well there it goes my favorite weapon, now I can use my hands.

Guardian: (dammit I'm bleeding again, I have to get him out of here.)

Tremor: what's the matter?

Guardian grabbed a light pole and smashed it into Tremor's head.

Guardian: now that makes us even.

Tremor: ha! Nothing but a scratch, are you sure you are brakonian?

Guardian: I am a defender of this planet, and you are a threat to my people!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moving with the crowd a certain quiet young lady was looking for her friend in between the crowd next to her unknown gender person.

Najimi: have you found him?

Shouko: no.

Najimi: don't worry, I know Hitohito is smart enough to stay out of trouble so relax. (Or that's what I would say if he didn't had any powers.)

Shouko nodded, she tried to calm down but she still wanted to know where could Hitohito be?

To answer her questions Hitohito or Guardian was having a rough time dealing with Tremor.

Tremor: enough playtime.

Tremor grabbed Guardian's arm and broke it causing a lot of pain for Guardian.

Guardian: ARGH DAMMIT.

Tremor: I'm not done with you just yet brakonian.

Guardian was running out of options with a broken arm he was done fighting, what could he do?

Radio: Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?

Guardian: that song...

Guardian could perceive the sound of a radio in between the chaos playing holding out for a hero by Bonnie Tyler.