Chapter 11

At the hideout.

Wayne and Mike were trying to locate Hitohito after he turned off his intercoms.

Wayne: any luck yet?

Mike: sorry Wayne, but as long as Guardian has his mic off, there's not much I can do about it.

Wayne: dammit Tadano!.... alright plan B. Keith I want you to aid Ace, get there fast.

Keith: I'm on it.

Keith got on a motorcycle and headed to the convoy's location godspeed.

Mike: Wayne you might want to see this.

Wayne: what is it?

Mike displayed on the monitor a live footage of one of the soldiers body cameras. Although it wasn't 100% clear he could notice two figures in front of Ace.

Wayne: dammit that's why I told Tadano not to move.

Mike: the back up it's on their way but I don't think they're make it.

Wayne: we can only rely on Ace until Keith gets there.

Back with Guardian and the other hidden figure.

???: do not underestimate me, I am not as weak as Skull.

Guardian: I do not fear you.

???: oh but you will.

The hodded person reach out his arm to a car, a flashing light came out of the same place following an explosion destroying the vehicle in the process.

???: as you can see my whole body is a bomb.

Guardian: (this guy is definitely more dangerous than Skull.)

???: you can call me Boomhead.

Guardian: seriously who is in charge on giving you these names?

Boomhead: you're the one to talk Guardian.

Guardian: (damn he got me there.)

Boomhead charged at Guardian with both of his hands extended and ready to explode, but he evaded them by floating.

Guardian: I advise you surrender.

Boomhead: don't you dare make fun of me.

Boomhead clapped hands causing an explosion pushing back Guardian.

Guardian: -coughs- crap my mask.

Boomhead's attack ripped a bit of Guardian's revealing part of his face.

Boomhead: not bad, no opponent of mine has survived an explosion before.

Guardian: well you partially destroyed my mask so I am a bit impressed.

Boomhead: it doesn't matter who you are under that mask, when I'm done, no one will remember you.

Guardian: my only concern is keeping these people safe, I don't care if I'm remembered or not.

Boomhead: so be it.

Boomhead jumped a slammed the ground with both of his hands, the explosion caused the street to be destroyed causing a masive hole.

A few civilians fell off but Guardian was fast enough to save them and placed.

Guardian: get to a safer place quick, all of you.