Chapter 35: Crossover #1

A/N: we're kicking off the first crossover with an anime that I watched a long time ago and it was requested Gakkuen Babysitter.

If you haven't watched it I do recommend it, and if you did I hope you like this crossover, I hope it's to your liking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday, end of class.

Hitohito was packing again quickly to arrive early to his temporary job, if it's one thing that Goro clarified to him is that the chairwoman doesn't tolerate tardiness.

Hitohito: okay on my way now.

Hitohito took the subway, the school was farther than Itan.

~flashback~

Goro: alright a couple of rules to know, #1 and this is important do not be late, the chairwoman doesn't have a lot of patience.

Hitohito: noted.

Goro: rule #2 you will address her as chairwoman Morinomiya unless she tells you otherwise.

Hitohito: understood sir.

Goro: and rule #3 treat the kids as if they were your own siblings. It is important that these children are properly watched and been kept safe.

Hitohito: I'll do my best sir.

Goro: I know you will.

~Flashback ends~

Hitohito: so this must be the school.

Hitohito was standing at the front gates of the school, looking around to know where the office was located at.

Hitohito: lucky me a map - checks the map- alright I hope I'm not too late.

As he was making his way to the office many of the students began to whisper about him, Hitohito could hear everything they were saying due to his superhearing ability.

Student 1: hey who's that guy, he doesn't seem to be wearing our uniform.

Student 2: a transfer student?

Student 3: that uniform is from Itan.

Student 4: I heard they only do interviews as a method of acceptance, I wonder what kind of weirdos they take in.

Hitohito clenched his fist trying to ignore it.

Hitohito: (you're only here for a week Hitohito, be patient.)

The chatter continued when one female student stepped in and raised her voice.

???: hey it's rude to talk behind people's backs, all of you get to class right now!

The students dispersed quickly until it was only her and Hitohito.

Hitohito: thanks.

???: don't mention it, now state your name and your business.

Hitohito: right! Tadano Hitohito, I'm here to replace a worker in the daycare center.

Maria: Inomata Maria, I did hear they were bringing a temporary replacement, follow me I'll lead you to the chairwoman's office.

Hitohito: I appreciate the help.

Hitohito followed her to the front door which he assumed was the office.

Maria: this is the front office just knock on the door, I'll head to class.

Hitohito: -nods- thank you Inomata-san.

Maria: just be sure to not cause trouble -walks away-.

Hitohito: (you can never be too careful of strangers I guess.) *knock* *knock*