Chapter 48

A few minutes before the incident.

Guardian was currently patrolling the city of Tokyo, nothing mayor happening other than a few robberies and stopping traffic accidents.

Guardian: another day full of saving lives.

He was ready to go somewhere else when his super hearing picked up something.

???: wait what's happening to me?!

*explosion sounds*

Guardian: what was that?

He went flying towards the direction of that explosion but at the same time he was intercepted by a high pitch noise

Guardian: ARGH!!

???: this is a fequency only you are able to hear.

Guardian: who said that?

???: there's a bomb hidden in a train station that is set to blow in 60 seconds. If you're as fast as you say you are, you won't have issues finding it.

The noise stopped, and quickly flew fast to look for the bomb.

Only 30 seconds remained and Guardian hasn't found the bomb, who ever it was, he knew how to hide it well, but he couldn't give up, not when innocents lives are at stake.

Guardian: come on where is it?

As he got closer to another station he heard beeping noises.

Guardian: could it be?

Under the train tack he finally found the bomb, wrapped under a piece of lead making it harder to find with his x-rays.

Guardian quickly grabbed the bomb and flew into space so it could detonate safely.

BOOM!!

Guardian: that was close, but how did that person knew that I can't see trough lead?

Back with Taiyo.

The elementary student was throwing punches at the Red Legion villain, while he did not have any combat experience, being Makaru's champion granted him super strength.

Taiyo(champion): you want more tough guy?

R.L. goon: I've had enough of you, time to end this.

The goon summoned more blades out of his arms.

Taiyo (champion): -gulps- you don't scare me.

R.L. goon: oh you will be..... AAAAAHHHH-

*Boom*

Just as he was about to charge at Taiyo, someone tackled him at a fast speed knocking him out instantly.

Once the dust cleared up Taiyo saw Guardian apprehending the goon.

Guardian: you are under arrest.

R.L. goon: no no no no!! This is not how it was supposed to go!!

Guardian: what was?

R.L. goon: no, I can't go to prison, the punishment for failure is big...

Guardian: what are you talking about?

R.L. goon: I'll see you in hell Guardian.

Guardian: wait!!

The goon took out a cyanide pill and bite it, dying moments later.

Guardian: crap, it caught me off guard.

Taiyo (champion): Guardian!!

Guardian turned his attention to a man wearing a light blue costume and a white cape, he was surprised by how quickly he approached him up close.