Chapter 27

2 hours ago, the Tokyo Herald.

Kuze and Haruka were on their way out of the building, trying to chase a new story to write for the newspaper.

Kuze: you know the game starts in 20 minutes I'm sure we can make it in time if we hurry.

Haruka: oh come on don't you trust in my apprentice?

Kuze: it's not that but why risk getting in trouble with Tanaka-san when you can do what he asks you?

Haruka: with this new story, he will forgive all that.

Kuze: alright what's the story?

Haruka: I heard from a reliable source that there's an arms deal going on right now at the docks.

Kuze: okay, that sounds dangerous but not really uncommon.

Haruka: except that these are no ordinary weapons.... I'll tell you all on the road just get in the car.

Kuze: -sighs- just another day with Miura Haruka.

Kuze followed her into the vehicle and started driving on the streets.

Kuze: so you're gonna tell me what's the scoop?

Haruka: word is that a yakuza organization is receiving a shipment of weapons.

Kuze: great we're snooping on the yakuza not dangerous at all.

Haruka: and you might be wondering "what's so special about that shipment?" Well, I don't want to get your hopes too high but they're supposed to be experimental weapons sent by the Red Legion.

Kuze: and how did the Red Legion manage to get those weapons?

Haruka: that's why we're going to the docks, we'll find out who the real supplier is.

Kuze: we should've gone to the game.

Haruka: oh grow up Kuze, reporters don't gain a reputation by covering high school sports.

Kuze: no but it's much safer than snooping around at a weapons deal.

Haruka: haha but it does fill you with adrenaline.

Kuze: that's...... one way to look at it. Haruka I want to talk to you about something.

Haruke: sure what is it?

Kuze: listen I don't mind following you to these places in search of a great story but...... I don't want to involve Tadano.... he's a good kid.

Haruka: oh... no of course, I would never put Tadano in a danger.

Kuze: good, I overheard his talk with the boss yesterday he said he needed the money to help his family.

Haruka: how noble, most kids would use their paycheck to spend it all on themselves.

Kuze: haha I thought the same, and yes he's a noble kid which is why I want him to be safe.

Haruka: hehe.

Kuze: what is it now?

Haruka: you worry as if he was your son. I think you would make an excellent father.

Kuze: -blushing.- you're teasing me again.

Haruka: haha oh am I?

Kuze: we're here, let's not talk about this anymore.

Haruka: haha so cute.

They got off the vehicle and quietly made their way into the docks, they avoided the armed guards and placed themselves in a position where Kuze could take pictures.