Chapter 22

Hyperion had finally found his target, Guaridan on the other hand was not pleased that another alien was attacking his friends, but before he could do anything he had to make sure everyone was safe.

Guardian: girls, I need you to run as fast as you can, away from here.

Ayami: that's Guardian!

Mikuni: Guardian's here!

Guardian: you can talk later but you have to get somewhere safe.

Ayami: yes sir.

Mikuni: Komi let's go.

Shouko: -nods.-

After the trio ran away to a safer place Guardian could now focus on his attacker.

Guardian: I suppose you are working with Tremor.

Hyperion: you guessed correct, and I am here to finish what he could not.

Guardian: and what makes you so special?

Hyperion: oh you'll see.

Hyperion charged at Guardian with his spear, Guardian blocked the attack.

Guardian: why are you hunting me?

Hyperion: you have a high price on your head Brakonian.

Guardian: who?

Hyperion: heh what difference does it make if I tell you? You'll be dead.

Hyperion kicked Guardian on the ribs launching him towards a building.

Guardian: dammit always on the ribs.

Hyperion: you see, I'm not like Tremor I actually fight with strategy which gives me an advantage. I know everything about hunting a Brakonian.

Guardian: and you expect me to be scared?

Hyperion: yes, very much.

Hyperion used his spear to stab Guardian on the shoulder and pin him to the ground.

Guardian: ARGH!!

Hyperion: years ago after the destruction of Brakon, my client sent me out along with Tremor to hunt down the remaining Brakonians.

Guardians: your client?

Hyperion: yes, it seems he had a huge grudge on your people, but it didn't matter, he payed well and we did the dirty job.

Guardian freed himself with his heat vision ans started punching Hyperion repeatedly.

Hyperion blocked and counter with a right hook, following with a knee to the face.

Hyperion: you're pretty tough I give you that.

Guardian: what do you know about the destruction of my planet?

Hyperion: all I know if that they were a bunch of idiots who couldn't save their planet. Specially that moron of Tal-El.

This angered Guardian, punching Hyperion on the stomach.

Hyperion: -coughing blood- oh did I touch a nerve?

Hyperion took advantage of the distraction and activated his trap to catch Guardian. It was an electrified net.

Hyperion: Tal-El was a great scientist, and a good fighter, but his loyalty to Brakon killed him along with his family.

Guardian: no, you're wrong!

Hyperion: hmm?

Guardian freed himself from the net and flyed towards Hyperion pinning him to the ground.