Chapter 10

Mike: okay Mike you can do this, you wanted to have a normal student life so here you go now.

Mike was currently at the school's entrance, he was nervous at first he didn't actually think he would make it here. Wayne pulled some strings to placed him on the first class as Hitohito, speaking of which he was approaching to Mike to ask him how he was doing.

Hitohito: everything okay Mike?

Mike: Tadano-san! Good morning!

He bowed.

Hitohito: haha good morning Mike, you feeling nervous?

Mike: as a matter of fact I am.

Hitohito: don't worry, I promise Keith that I'll look after you.... I've been meaning to ask but... how exactly did Wayne got you in?

Mike: I think he blackmailed admissions with some naughty photographs.

Hitohito: (that man is terrifying.) Well if you have any questions or want to say something, feel free to reach me.

Mike: thank you Tadano-san I'll be in your care.

They walked into their homeroom, Mike had to seat on the front desk, but Hitohito reassured him that on lunch break he'll join Mike.

Class started and Mike introduced himself.

Mike:hello everyone My name is Michael Krell, but you can call me Mike. I know I just got here after the summer break but I hope we can get along.

Most students didn't bother to look at him, with the exception of, Shouko, Hitohito, Najimi, and Nakanaka.

Lunch break.

Hitohit kept his word and joined Mike for lunch, Shouko and Najimi tagged along.

Hitohito: hey Mike.

Najimi: mind if we join?

Mike: not at all, please help yourselves.

Mike took out his lunch, it looked impressive to say the least.

Najimi: wow your lunch looks great Mike, your mother must be a great cook.

Mike: actually I made it myself.

Hitohito: wow that's impressive.

Najimi: WHAT?! No way I didn't know you were such a good cook.

Mike not only was good at computers or building new tech, he was also an excellent cook.

Najimi: mind if I have some?

Mike: sure I made plenty in case you wanted to try.

Najimi: thanks for the food!

Hitohito: Najimi don't eat all of it.

Nakanaka also wanted to join for lunch, she approached to Shouko.

Nakanaka: princess Komilia, for today I have decided to join you for our feast.

She nodded at her and placed a seat next to her, right in front of Mike who was staring more than usual.

Nakanaka: w-what's with him?

Hitohito: sorry Nakanaka, Mike here is nervous around people too, come on say hi Mike.

Mike: hi Mike....

Hitohito sweat dropped, Mike was confused why was he curious about the girl in front of her. Why did he feel weird?

Nakanaka: nice to meet you Mike.

Mike: (pull yourself together Mike.) N-nice to meet you too.

Nakanaka: by the way princess Komilia, I would like to invite you to my place after class.