Chapter 36

Ryuuichi: Guaridan!

Robber: oh crap I'm out of here!

Before the robber could even begin to run Guardian had already grabbed him by the collar.

Guardian: going somewhere?

Guardian took a street pole and chained the robber.

Guardian: you okay buddy?

Ryuuichi was still in shock, his eyes couldn't believe that Guardian was standing right in front of him.

Guardian: ummm hello?

Ryuuichi: ah! Hello! Thank you for saving us!

Guardian: no problem, how far is your house?

Ryuuichi: it's only a couple of blocks away, I'll be fine now.

Guardian: very well, take care citizen.

Ryuuichi: wait!

Guardian: hm?

Ryuuichi: let me pay you back.

Guardian: no need, I helped you because you were in trouble

Ryuuichi: still-

Guardian: you can pay me back by getting home safe, how does that sound?

Ryuuichi: o-okay.

*sirens in the distance*

Guardian: oh looks like I'm needed somewhere, take care Kashima -flies away-

Ryuuichi: see ya..... wait I didn't tell him my name.

Guardian: (oh crap I hope he doesn't notice.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday morning.

Ryuuichi woke up early than usual, after last night's event he could barely get any sleep, he didn't tell a word to Saikawa or Youko so they wouldn't worry that much.

He was more concerned about his little brother Kotaro, he didn't show it that night but he was super scared.

Ryuuichi: (that was a close one, I don't know what would've happened if Guardian wasn't there.)

Ryuuichi woke up Kotaro and both changed to go to the academy.

Once he arrived Ryuuichi stopped by the club to look after the kids before class started.

Ryuuichi: (I wonder if Tadano got home safe.)

Hayato: Ryuuichi you've been spaced out since you got here, everything okay?

Ryuuichi: eh?...... ah Hayato good morning.

Hayato: good morning, but seriously what's going on in your head?

Ryuuichi: well it's kind of a sensitive topic, and I don't think it's appropriate to tell in front of the kids.

Hayato: hmm okay, you can tell me later.

Hayato and Ryuuichi went to class while Sawatari stayed to keep an eye on the kids until the classes were over.

Hayato: so you're gonna tell me what's going on?

Ryuuichi: well..... last night Kotaro and I nearly got robbed.

Hayato: eh?

Ryuuichi: I'm okay! I was lucky that Guardian was nearby and apprehended the thief, the police arrived a few minutes later.

Hayato: I see.

The rest of the class was talking in groups about something that happened this morning.