Chapter 38

Somehow Tadano felt weak from the stab, surely he's been stabbed before, but this time it felt different.

Guardian: I..... I can't get up.

Tremor: hehe

Tremor took out his blade from Guardian's chest, revealing a glowing red rock.

Guardian: what.....

Tremor: you didn't think we used all of our Brakonite did you?

Guardian: -coughing blood-.

Tremor: what's the matter, super boy? Did you lose your powers? Hahahaha!

Tremor kicked him in the ribs that made him bleed even more.

Guardian: Kashima....... run.

Ryuuichi: Tadano?

Guardian: RUN!!

Tremor: who are you talking to?

Ryuuichi ran as fast as he could, away from the battle to a safer place.

Tremor: oh what do we have here? A friend to play with.

Guardian grabbed him the shoulder.

Guardian: you will not hurt him!

Tremor delivered a punch to his face, he was still weak from the effects of the brakonite.

Tremor: don't worry I won't kill him...... yet.

Guardian: -trying to stand up- I'll stop you.

Tremor: oh really now? How do you plan on doing that?

Tremor got the brakonite closer to Guardian, which only made him weaker.

Tremor: see? You can't do anything.

Guardian: I'll...... stop you.....

Tremor: sorry brakonian scum, looks like your luck has run out..... -lifting his weapon- any last words?

???: yeah take this!

Tremor: hm?

The last thing Tremor saw before being knocked out was a fist towards his face slamming him into the ground.

Guardian could barely see the figure that saved his life before passing out, assuming it was Jeddob, but it wasn't.

???: it.... it can't be.

The mysterious figure saw the unconscious Guardian on the floor.

???: after all this time..... you are alive Zol-El.

The mysterious person saw the other two individuals who were fighting, Jeddob the Martian and Hyperion who was also knocked out.

Jeddob: hm?

???: easy I'm not your enemy.

Jeddob: then who are you?

???: I crashed into this planet a few days ago. I from another planet just like you and him -pointing at Guardian-.

Jeddob: and why are you here, state your name and business.

???: very well, my name is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guardian was woken up by the sound of sirens, once he opened his eyes, he found himself in an empty alleyway.

Guardian: what the... how did I get here?

Before he could even begin to understand what was going on, he realized he didn't have his mask on.

Guardian: oh crap I gotta change.