//10//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

The next day after her fight with james, Shehnaaz moved out...

Sidharth sent Murat to pick her up... When Shehnaaz left, she couldn't help looking back at the house and feeling a little sad...

She had lived there for over twenty years... It was sad to leave the house after all...

But she recovered soon enough... There was nothing worth her stay in that house...

Sidharth lived in the Kleene Villa that was beautifully situated in the downtown area of the south... With the high-end facilities and high privacy, it kept out the rustle and bustle of the city.... The housing price was incredibly high. But not all the rich could buy one.... The people who lived here had to be both wealthy and powerful...

When Shehnaaz arrived, sidharth was waiting at home...

Today he wore a dark blue striped suit that featured the finest workmanship with simple patterns and a dashing tie... He looked elegant in it yet remained cold and unapproachable...

Shehnaaz's mind drifted off.... He was drop-dead gorgeous and was definitely attractive...

"Are these all your luggage?" Sidharth went to her and asked, pointing at the three suitcases behind her...

Shehnaaz collected herself and smiled, "Yes. Too few?"

"Kind of. The room should be more than enough... If you need anything, just let me know..." Sidharth asked the servant to take her baggage upstairs... He looked at her and frowned, "You don't look well... Didn't get much sleep?"

Shehnaaz froze a moment, and nodded, "No, I didn't sleep well." She was heartbroken...How could she have a good sleep?

Sidharth took a careful look at her... It seemed he knew she was upset and caressed her face, "As long as I am with you, no one can hurt you."

His palm was big and reassuringly warm...she can totally cover her face in his big hand.... Shehnaaz gave him a dazzling smile, "I trust you..."

"Let me show you the room," said Sidharth as he took his hand away and suggested...

They went upstairs to her room. The room was spacious and featured low-key luxury and elegance... It was sidharth's style...

Shehnaaz walked around and found the room seemed to be refurbished for a woman... Besides, half of the wardrobe was empty, obviously for her...

"Is it satisfactory, my wife?" While shehnaaz was looking around, sidharth poured two glasses of wine...

Shehnaaz took the wine and blushed, "Do we share a room?"

"Of course. We are already married," sidharth said without hesitation as he sipped his wine...

Shehnaaz's face was redder, and she glanced at the king-size bed. It was a brand new double bed which was well decorated with petals arranged into "Happy Wedding Day", creating the intimate atmosphere...

She had thought the room would be for her only... But apparently she was wrong....They were going to share a bed...

Shehnaaz felt her cheeks were on fire even with a slight flush on her fair and beautiful neck...

Seeing her awkward look, sidharth raised her chin with a smile, "baby, although I promised I would not do anything to you for the time being, the tempting way you look now makes that very difficult..."

His voice was as low and melodious as a
cello...

He was so close that Shehnaaz could feel his warm breath with the fresh and elegant cologne... She was surrounded by new feelings that she had never felt before... He was so fascinating and sexy...

Shehnaaz felt her heart beat faster and she got nervous instantly...

Of course she understood what Sidharth meant.... His eyes were blazing with passion...

Shehnaaz swallowed hard and had no idea how she should react now...

With a slight smile in his eyes, Sidharth let go of her, "Relax. I promised not to do anything to you...I will keep my words."

Shehnaaz was relieved and was grateful that he was a gentleman...

But in retrospect, since they were married, Sidharth had been the giver. He had prepared the romantic dinner on the wedding night, had arranged the comfortable room specially for her, and had even helped her in the company just after they got the marriage certificate...

She was the one who proposed the marriage... But so far, she had not done anything... Instead, he was constantly making compromise...

It was unfair...

Shehnaaz gritted her teeth and seemed to make up her mind. She tugged Sidharth's sleeve slightly...

"Yes?" He looked at her confusedly.

Shehnaaz lowered her head and looked at the ground... She said timidly, "If you really want... it... it's okay.. We are a married couple... Sooner or later, we need to do... do that thing one day... So, if you want me, please feel free to do as you wish..."

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will update 3parts in a day...😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna