//126//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Although the relations between her and James were very strained, she knew his health very well.

James had always had health habits, and he also loved some outdoor sports. Even if he went to work, he wouldn't force himself too much. After all, he was at such an age. If he tried too hard, he would break his health sooner or later.

According to what Shehnaaz knew, the Gills Group had been progressively developing in recent years. The company didn't make a big move. In this case, James shouldn't become sick from overwork.

But now, Butler John said that her father suddenly twitched unconscious?

For some reason, Shehnaaz felt strange and wanted to ask Ciaran about the specific situation.

However, just as she was about to say something, she saw Ciaran's evasive eyes.

Even though it was only for a moment, Shehnaaz had captured it.

Shehnaaz felt shocked as she narrowed her eyes.

Something was wrong with this woman!

Ciaran seemed to be able to sense Shehnaaz's gaze. Her hands on her legs quivered lightly. It was just a small movement which disappeared soon.

Shehnaaz was sharp-eyed and caught her action again. An absurd thought suddenly crossed her mind ... James's illness seemed to have something else hidden?

Thinking of this, Shehnaaz was scared and felt a chill run down her spine.

Had these two women truly been frantic to such an extent?

Just as Shehnaaz was anxious and doubtful, the door to the operating room finally opened. A doctor wearing a mask walked out with a nurse.

Shehnaaz greeted them in a hurry, "Doctor, how is my father?"

Ciaran and Sophia also followed behind her.

Ciaran was so nervous all the time that she blurted out, "Doctor, is my husband still alive?"

Shehnaaz and Sophia were stunned when they heard this.

Shehnaaz remained calm but Sophia's expression changed slightly. She hastened to explain, "My mother is asking whether my father is OK"

"Although the patient is out of danger, his situation is still not optimistic. His symptoms are a bit like a stroke. But he fell into a coma for some reason. So, he may maintain the status quo for a long time. I hope that you will be prepared for this."

The doctor took off his mask, sighed, and seemed unable to help.

Hearing this, Shehnaaz was a little nervous. She asked worriedly, doctor, do you know why he suffered a stroke? My father has always been in good health. How could this happen suddenly?"

"There are many causes of stroke. I'm not sure about it. However, from the patient's symptoms, it could be caused by brain problems. The patient will be sent to the intensive care unit for observation for two days. We will also report the details to you in time."

After saying that, the doctor didn't say anything else and left with the nurse.

As soon as the doctor left, Ciaran and Sophia heaved a sigh of relief at almost the same time. Their expression of relief was particularly intriguing.

Shehnaaz looked coldly at them and didn't expose them. But she looked grave.

Although she was very suspicious of Sophia and Ciaran, there was no evidence. So, she could not say anything but temporarily hid her doubts.

Shortly after James was sent to the ICU, Ciaran went back to the Gills's villa to take some clothes for him. Sophia also left the hospital quickly on the pretext that she was pregnant and couldn't be tired. As for Butler John, Shehnaaz was worried about his health. So, she sent him back first.

In less than half an hour, Shehnaaz was left alone outside the ward.

Shehnaaz stood quietly in the corridor and looked at James lying on the hospital bed through the glass. She was suddenly sad.

Over the years, Shehnaaz and James had seldom cared about each other. Every time they met, they would quarrel and get angry, causing their relations to become more and more estranged.

In the past, James was always energetic and solemn. Shehnaaz had never expected that he would be so weak.

Seeing this, Shehnaaz felt guilty.

Shehnaaz always said that James was an unqualified father. But had she ever been a qualified daughter?

He supported the entire Gills family by himself and controlled the Gills Group. All these years, she had been doing what she liked and hadn't shared anything for him.

Thinking of this, Shehnaaz's nose twitched.

At this time, a warm voice suddenly sounded beside her, "It will be fine." Then, one arm was gently around her waist.

Shehnaaz turned around in surprise and looked at the man, "Sidharth, you're here?"

Sidharth wore a black shirt and casually rolled up his sleeves. The Patek Philippe watch on his wrist made him exquisite and graceful. On his tall nose was a pair of golden-rimmed glasses. His deep eyebrows were hidden behind the lenses. He looked even more mysterious.

At this moment, Sidharth was gentle. His charming temperament of abstinence was mingled with a bit of indifference that strangers were not allowed to be close. Many people were deeply attracted to him.

Wherever this man was, he would always catch everyone's eyes. "I got to know you were coming to the hospital. So, I came to take a look."

Sidharth smiled lightly. After Shehnaaz was kidnapped last time, he had been paying close attention to her, fearing that something, which would make him regret, would happen again.

Therefore, not long after Shehnaaz arrived at the hospital, Sidharth was worried and came to take a look.

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded. Her gaze once again turned back to the ward. She suddenly felt upset. "My father has been in good health all these years. He suddenly collapsed and I felt a little uncomfortable. In the past, he always quarrelled with me because of Ciaran and Sophia. He was partial and unwilling to stand by me. Every time I was angry, I would contradict him. At that time, I couldn't understand why he didn't love me even though I was his biological child. Instead, he loved the child his mistress brought back. However, no matter how much trouble I caused, he was still strong and vigorous. Not long after I left home this time, he became like this..."

"Don't blame yourself." Sidharth hugged Shehnaaz and comforted her softly.

Shehnaaz smiled bitterly and shook her head, "Anyway, I didn't fulfil piety as a daughter."

"It is not the time to talk about this now. The most important thing is that the father can recover as soon as possible." Sidharth said

Although Sidharth didn't like James, seeing his beloved wife be so sad with his own eyes, Sidharth could only change his address.

This little woman was so kind. No matter how much hatred and resentment she had, she still could not be heartless towards her father.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊