//27//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Sweetheart, I can support our family, so you don't have to work...You can just be my wife and enjoy your life...Isn't this what you dream of?"

Noah put her in his arms, gently comforting and persuading...

But sophia pushed him away and said in anger. "No, I've changed my mind...I'll make every effort to get back to the showbiz... I won't leave as they wish... I want to become the best actress and the top star... Someday, I'll trample over Shehnaaz, the bitch, and then I will insult her, crack her down as hard as I can..."

"Sophia, you're pregnant...Don't be so emotional..." Giles said with a cold look.. He had never seen sophia swearing like this...

Sophia realized she had overreacted and immediately started sobbing in a sad voice...

"Honey, though I will be your wife and our baby's mother, I still want to have my own career... Because I want to be good enough to deserve you, other than a housewife staying at home... And I hate to lose out to Shehnaaz since I want everyone to know that you are right to choose me over Shehnaaz... If I step back, I will be looked down upon, and so will you... Is the shame what you expect for?"

Hearing the reasonable and affectionate words, noah started to understand he pain and even blamed himself for not thinking enough for her...

And that was what sophia was good at, always saying the proper words at the right time... And noah was always moved by her...

As he enjoyed her sweet words, sophia took the chance and spilled out her trouble...

"Honey, we've suffered enough insults from shehnaaz.... She dares to defame us in public now.... I'm afraid she will go further in the future... If I have to live, insulted by her like this, I might as well die instantly..."

"Nonsense! I won't allow shehnaaz to do this to you."

Noah hugged sophia again... Right now, he just wanted to protect sophia in his arms forever...

"Will you help me return to the showbiz?"

Noah sighed. "How can ever I turn you down? Just do whatever you want...You can take advantage of all my resources to return to the showbiz or become the top star, anything you like... However, I have one condition..."

"Just tell me." Asked sophia

"Take good care of our baby for my parents have been expecting their grandchild for a long time... Don't let them down.."

"I will." Izzy smiled and hugged him
tightly, "Honey, I know you love me the most."

Later Noah returned to his work after comforting sophia...

Once he left, sophia immediately stopped faking weakness and misery... She got off from her bed and said with a gloomy look. "Mom, did you tell the bitch I fainted?"

"Of course. I told her exactly as you taught me... But are you sure she will come here? It sounds like she doesn't care..." Ciaran looked at her with worry...

"Trust me. I know her and she will come back for sure... And when she does, my show time really begins."

Sophia sneered, with a scheme in her mind...

Less than an hour later, Shehnaaz came here...

However, she directly went to her room to fetch things... And before leaving, she dropped by on sophia...

When she entered the room, she saw sophia was drinking water on her bed with Ciaran's help, looking pale and weak...

Seeing Shehnaaz, Ciaran was pissed off and glared at her... "You bitch! Get out of my home!"

"It's my home. I come and go as I like." Shehnaaz sneered, amused by Ciaran's words.

"Are you here to see whether my daughter is dead?" Ciaran was angry with a twisted face...

Shehnaaz ignored Ciaran and just glanced at sophia..

She was sitting on the bed and her pale face added charm to her beauty somehow...

However, shehnaaz noticed her anger and hatred hidden in her eyes...

"Yep. I came back to fetch my things, dropping by to check if her miscarry is true...But she looks very well. What a pity!" Said sana

"Shehnaaz, you a heartless bitch... My daughter is suffering, but you..." Ciaran burst into tears, trembling with rage...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Sorry guys I can't update tomorrow because of personal reason..
Will update on wednesday....

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna