//137//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Isabelle hurried to the CEO's office, only to find Hadley sitting on the sofa.

When their eyes met, Isabelle was surprised for a short moment.

With her shrewdness, she knew at once that something was wrong. However, she maintained a calm expression on her face and asked the CEO politely, "Mr. Drake, what can I do for you?"

"Isabelle, here's the thing..."

The CEO nodded and glanced at Hadley. "I heard that a subordinate in your department has disrespected Ms. Squires. Is this true?"

"Well..." Isabelle frowned.

Although she had guessed that Hadley got her here for nothing good, she had never expected that this woman would even turn to the CEO to deal with Shehnaaz.

"Mr. Drake, Shehnaaz did say something back to Ms. Squires. But that was not disrespectful. She just slipped up. I will criticize her after I come back."

Isabelle pondered over the wording and smoothed over the thing that happened a few days ago casually with few words.

Eyes turning icy at her explanation, Hadley warned Isabelle, "Ms. Isabelle, think twice before you say it and don't ruin your career. Don't make mistakes yourself. Everyone saw how Shehnaaz disrespected her boss. Keeping such people in TEG will only corrupt the spirit of the company."

Isabelle shook her head inwardly. Hadley was determined to drive Shehnaaz away!

But as Shehnaaz's supervisor, she was unable to change the decision. So she simply put on a serious expression and said in a low voice, "Ms. Squires, you're exaggerating. Shehnaaz has always been self-disciplined and earnest in her work and is more competent than other employees. She is a rare talent. Coupled with her hard work and excellent achievements over years, I can't find a reason to chase her out of the company. *

"You..."

Not expecting that Isabelle would choose Shehnaaz's side, Hadley's expression turned cold, "Mr. Drake, what do you think of this? I was invited to TEG to manage the company and bring the company to another peak. But the premise is that I'm respected by employees. I have only been here for a few days and my subordinate has repeatedly compromised my authority. So is the General manager of TEG no longer respectable anymore? If that's the case, perhaps I should consider going somewhere else"

Hadley said condescendingly and straightforwardly with a frosty look.

She regarded herself as condescending here. But instead of being complimented, she was disrespected, which she would never forgive.

The Chairman curled his lips at Hadley's words.

He knew that Hadley wanted to punish Shehnaaz as a warning to others, but he didn't want her, an excellent manager in the industry, to leave so easily.

Moreover, she had the AR Group, and the Lake Group backing her. As for Shehnaaz, the CEO was in a dilemma. The Estrada lady Shehnaaz seemed to have some unknown relationship with SEG.

Neither side could be offended. He didn't know what he could do as CEO.

Frowning silently for a moment, he finally decided to leave it to others. He waved his hands and cast the problem to Isabelle. "Isabelle, you are Shehnaaz's boss. You should communicate with Hadley about it. No matter what, she is the general manager and Shehnaaz's behaviour of acting against her is still inappropriate."

Isabelle was at a loss for words.

Even the CEO couldn't decide at this critical moment. How could she negotiate with Hadley?

Hadley had made it clear that she wanted to expel Shehnaaz by her power from the very beginning. Isabelle's position was not as high as hers, so there was no point negotiating with her.

However, Isabelle was unwilling to stand watching Shehnaaz being fired. Isabelle came from a humble root so she understood more about Shehnaaz's hardwork.

How could she have the heart to join hands with Hadley to suppress such a talent?

Just as Isabelle was caught between the problems, the door to the office was suddenly pushed open from the outside. immediately after, an icy cold voice was heard by the three inside, "Mr. Drake, that's not a good attitude to your job!"

A very good-looking man entered the office. He looked around twenty-five or sixteen years old. Wearing a well-tailored suit, the man looked handsome and noble. He seemed to be accustomed to being powerful and his aura was too sharp to be ignored.

The man strode in from the outside, his condescending attitude resulting in the raise of eyebrows from CEO Drake."Mr. Duran, why didn't you tell me you're here. If I knew, I could have welcomed you personally."

The CEO smiled and came forward with a flattering expression, surprising both Hadley and Isabelle.

"No need to do so."

The man smiled faintly and strode to sit down beside the chairman's seat. He crossed his legs casually and sneered, "You are not qualified to be the CEO. You're not decisive enough and can't even handle such a trifle. I don't think there's any need for you to keep your position as the CEO. From tomorrow onwards, you don't need to go to work anymore. Just be a shareholder."

"Please forgive me, Mr. Duran. It was my fault." CEO Drake said awkwardly, covered in a cold sweat.

Isabelle and Hadley were dumbfounded.

Who was this person? Even CEO Drake had to bow and scrape to him.

Frowning, Hadley finally stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Drake, this is...?"

"Why are you still standing there doing nothing? This is our new president. Come greet him." CEO Drake couldn't help but reprimand them.

Isabelle and Hadley were shocked.

This was their new president, Jaxson Duran?

"To be specific, from today onwards, I am not only the president of TEG but also the owner of the company. As for Mr. Drake, he will not be a CEO from tomorrow onwards. Also, I heard what you were talking about just now.'' Placing his hands on the table, Jaxson glanced at Hadley indifferently and said, "In my company, there is no such thing as suppressing employees by power. Everything has to follow my rules. Anyone who dares to bully his or her subordinates would be fired!"

His announcement was simple, but domineering and extremely arrogant.

CEO Drake's wrinkled face stiffened.

Hadley's face was twisted.

Isabelle was even more shocked.

Rumour had it that their president had been changed, but she never heard that the owner of TEG had also been replaced!

But it didn't feel bad. Most importantly, this newly appointed president did not seem to have any intention of driving Shehnaaz away! "OK. There's nothing else. You two can leave now. Trinity Drake, you stay."

Jaxson dismissed them with a wave of his hand.

Isabelle bowed and left the office quickly.

Reluctant, Hadley wanted to argue but was given no chance from Jaxson.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊