//95//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

The pain was blinding her. Her heart was beating violently, and the pain from her body almost plunged her into a coma...

Some passers-by supported her and asked, "Miss, are you alright? Do you want me to call an ambulance for you?"

They continued, "That woman drove away after you were hit by her car. She must be insane..."

Shehnaaz suffered from a terrible headache. In a daze, she looked at the direction in which the car was leaving. She even had the intention of tearing Sophia apart!

It never occurred to her that Sophia harboured the idea of killing her mercilessly.

Sophia hadn't only lost her mind, but became a cold-blooded and vicious person.

Shehnaaz struggled to stay sober by gritting her teeth. She tried her best to prevent herself from fainting.

She took out her phone from the bag and called Sidharth. After the phone was put through, she murmured, "Sidharth..."

When Shehnaaz called him, he was in his office listening to the reports of REG's higher-ups.

The sudden ringing broke the serious atmosphere in the office. Sidharth glanced at the caller ID and gestured to the person who was reporting to keep silent. Then he answered the phone.

His expression softened, and he asked Shehnaaz in a soft voice, "Are you coming back?" The sudden change of his attitude shocked everyone in the conference room.

"Sidharthhh..." Her weak voice came from the other end of the phone.

Astonished, Sidharth couldn't help but frown. "What's wrong? Your voice is so weak. Did something happen?"

"I... was h-it by a c-car."

Her voice trembled slightly. Undoubtedly, she had been frightened by the car accident. There was still a hint of fear in her tone.

As soon as she finished her words, Sidharth suddenly stood up from his chair and asked, "What's going on? Where are you? Are you alright? Tell me the address and I'll be right there."

"I've lost a lot of blood. I'm..."

Shehnaaz felt her vision becoming blurry. The splitting headache made it difficult for her to speak.

"Wait for me there. I'll be right away." After hanging up, Sidharth picked up his coat and left the office without looking back. He ignored all his subordinates.

"What happened?" Everyone looked at each other in surprise. This was the first time they had seen Sidharth lose his composure.

Sidharth rushed to the site of the car accident. One hour ago, he saw her standing in front of him safe and sound. However, she was now covered in blood. A surge of worry and fear struck him.

He came to Shehnaaz's side in a hurry. At this moment, she had already fallen into a coma. Her delicate face was devoid of blood, and she looked like a withered flower that had lost its previous vitality.

"Boss, hurry up. Let's send Shehnaaz to the hospital first." When Byron saw this scene, he was startled and hurried to open the car door.

They quickly took Shehnaaz to the hospital. On the way, with Shehnaaz in his arms, Sidharth looked panicked. He had always been a solemn person at ordinary times.

"Shehnaaz, wake up. Open your eyes and look at me..babyy."

Sidharth lowered his head and kept calling her. Then he urged Byron, "Drive faster!"