//44//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

When the surrounding reporters saw this, they all fell silent, lest that they should be implicated...

Shehnaaz and Josie's expressions also changed...

The TEG's scale was not small, but they would get fired from the TEG if it was required by the LEG...

"Shehnaaz, what should we do?"

Although Josie was usually brave and powerful, she lost her mind now...

Shehnaaz's eyebrows twitched as she felt that it was hard to deal with...

However, she did not intend to apologize for what happened just now...

She would rather die than apologize to such a bastard and spend a night with him...

Just as the atmosphere grew grave, a reporter who had just gone to the bathroom barged in... His expression was extremely excited. "I just saw Mr. Shukla from SEG outside!"

Everyone was shocked by his words... Then, a dozen of reporters took the lead to regain their senses. "Where is he? Where is he?"

"Are you sure you're not mistaken for Sidharth Shukla? It's rare to see him. Come on! Gol Take a look.."

All hurried to run towards the door... The tension had completely dissipated. Even Waqas, the investors, and a few female stars couldn't wait to rush out, eager to see if they could use this opportunity to get on good terms with the SEG's boss...

When Josie saw this scene, she heaved a sigh of relief. "Shehnaaz, should we go now?"

Shehnaaz nodded. "Of course, let's go now."

They quickly got up and walked out of the room..

There was already some chaos outside... Waqas, including those investors, stopped Sidharth... He was giving sidharth a business card with a flattering expression as he nodded and bowed towards sidharth..

Sidharth stood behind Murat... He was impatient, frowning at them...

When Josie saw this scene, her face was filled with disdain. "He acted so arrogant just now... But now, look, he is begging Mr. Shukla like a puppy... How pitiful!"

When her gaze shifted to sidharth's face, her eyes lit up... "However, I really didn't expect to meet Mr. Shukla here... He's my idol. How handsome!"

Shehnaaz secretly laughed and looked at sidharth through the crowd...

Sidharth seemed to have sensed it and looked back at shehnaaz... Their gazes met in their eyes...

All of them tried their best, but failed to speak to sidharth...

However, shehnaaz didn't do anything, but sidharth took the initiative to talk with her... Furthermore, he seemed to invite her to work for SEG...

SEG!

Other reporters looked at shehnaaz with envious expressions... Those female stars' faces were filled with jealousy and hatred... Even Waqas' expression was slightly complicated...

He was still viciously saying that he would make Shehnaaz lose her job, but next moment, SEG threw an olive branch at her...

Although LEG was powerful, it was still inferior to SEG... Thinking of shehnaaz's words, Waqas was a little annoyed...

The more she disdained him, the more he wanted to make out with heel..

Shehnaaz didn't know what Waqas was thinking, and ignored the scrutiny in everyone's eyes... She left with Josie...

As she went downstairs, Josie held shehnaaz's arm with both hands... She exclaimed, "shehnaaz, you're so lucky... Mr.Shukla invited you to SEG... You should have promised him! What else do you want to consider? It's a great opportunity."

"No, I don't want to. I'll face more competition in SEG than in TEG if I go there."

Shehnaaz shook her head with a look of disapproval...

Josie answered, "What are you afraid of? With your ability, it's only a matter of time before you can gain a foothold here. Shehnaaz, I am so jealous. If Mr. Shukla can say that to me, I will promise him at once."

"Yes, I can't stop you when you're boy-crazy."

Shehnaaz couldn't help but laugh..
She was curious about what Josie would react if she knew that she had married Sidharth..

"You don't understand me."

They walked out of the clubhouse while talking...

When they hailed a taxi, a black Ferrari suddenly stopped beside them... Then, the window rolled down and a low voice sounded, "Get in."

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna