//136//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Noting her exhaustion, Sidharth felt sorry for her. He walked over, crouched down beside her, and gently stroked her long hair. He asked gently, "What happened?"

Low and deep, his voice seemed to possess the power of cheering her up. It sounded very warm and comfortable.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and looked at him.

Sidharth was in warm-colored homey clothes and looked rather handsome. Shehnaaz had always believed that men who looked good in any kind of clothes were truly handsome. Sidharth was one of them. He was even more attractive than any other models...

Moreover, even if Sidharth was in warm-colored clothes, his unique cool temperament wasn't compromised. Unable to move her gaze away from him, Shehnaaz could not help but tease him, "You're so effortlessly handsome!"

Sidharth smiled and said tenderly, "Then I'll allow you to watch me for the rest of your life."

"You don't have to allow me… you're mine so.. I have rights to watch baby" Shehnaaz said

Sidharth chuckled "that's also right"

"Why are you so nice to me?" Shehnaaz was touched.

Sidharth sat on bed making Shehnaaz slowly move to his lap and clared up like a ball

No matter how she fought with others outside, she would be tired.

No matter how brave and bright she was, she was still an Estrada lady, who was fragile sometimes and needed someone to protect her.

Neither Josie and Vera could protect her, but this man did more than anyone can do..

Shehnaaz could feel the warmth of Sidharth's palm. His deep sea-like black eyes were focused on her with affection, love, and care as if she was the treasure he cherished.

Sidharth's hand slowly presses her head making her moan in satisfaction..

Ever since her mother passed away, she had never seen such a gaze again.

Sidharth was silent for a long time about her question.

After a long stretch, Sidharth replied, "Because you are my wife. My value is to be with you when you are tired, when you need protection, and when you need someone to rely on. If possible, I'd rather you weren't that independent. I hope my wife can be happy. When you were on yourself, they bullied you at will. Now that you are my wife, I will do my best to take care of you and protect you from any harm. "

The man's magnetic whisper was like a wrecking ball, smashing into her heart fiercely.

Some indescribable strong emotion, like fermented dough, swelled and took possession of her.

She had suffered the most tragic betrayal at her most beautiful age.

However, she had also met the best person at her best age.

Shehnaaz used to think that God had treated her unfairly, but now she assumed that God had treated her too well because she had been given the best!

"What should I do? If I have to leave you one day in the future, I will probably die."

Shehnaaz put her arms around his shoulders and rested in his embrace. She greedily smelled his scent and enjoyed his warmth.

She wanted to remember his smell and his body temperature forever. "First of all not talking about dying or else I'll slap you.. If there does come a day, you must not die, because I will find you. I will find you no matter where you are keep you in my arm and will cage in my arms like this"