//65//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

After discussing, the two followed Isabelle to greet everyone. After that, they picked two seats and sat down, quietly waiting for the others to arrive...

After about ten minutes, the other senior managers attending the party arrived, including TEG's general manager...

After everyone took their seats, waiters began to serve food and wine... After the table was full of food, the general manager stood up with a smile and said, "It seems that everyone has arrived. Since that's the case, I just makes a short speech... I believe many people here should know that there have been some changes in the company these past few days.... TEG has a new shareholder, and the one who invited everyone to the party tonight is him."

The moment he said those words, many people present looked surprised...

However, some of them did not have much reaction... Undoubtedly, they knew about this...

Shehnaaz and Josie looked at each other in surprise...

It was a big deal that TEG had a new shareholder, but it was surprising that as TEG's employees, they hadn't heard this news...

For a moment, many people on the scene began to discuss... They tried to guess who this new shareholder was...

Seeing everyone's curious expression, the general manager smiled and said, "Since you are so curious, let's invite the new shareholder in."

As the general manager finished speaking, the door of the private room was pushed open again... Immediately afterwards, two people walked in from outside under the gaze of everyone...

A man and a woman walked in...
The man looked noble and handsome, and he had an elegant temperament... The woman was sexy and beautiful, with an appealing flirtatious smile on her face...

The moment Shehnaaz and Josie saw them, their expressions immediately changed. These two were Noah and sophia!

"I am sorry to have kept everyone waiting." Noah smiled as he said to the crowd with a gentle and courteous attitude...

TEG's general manager immediately came to greet him, "President Lake, you finally arrived... Come and take a seat. Everyone is here now, except you and Mrs. Lake."

"OK." Noah nodded and led sophia to take two main seats at the table...

As they sat down, the atmosphere
gradually became warmer... During the banquet, many people held wine glasses and toasted to Noah.. All of them wore flattering expressions...

Seeing this, Josie, who had been quiet for a long time, suddenly looked at shehnaaz
solemnly and said, "They took action so
quickly. I can't believe that they have
become TEG's new shareholders... They are planning to thwart your career!"

Shehnaaz frowned and remained silent... it was obvious that she was caught off guard by Noah and sophia's surprising plan...

Noah became TEG's shareholder. This meant that sophia would sign the contract with TEG. In this case, TEG would give sophia full support, and Shehnaaz couldn't gain the upper hand...

Thinking of this, Shehnaaz shook her head and smiled. "They have tried everything to deal with me"

"Why can you still smile at this moment?" Josie rolled her eyes angrily... "They are so annoying... Ifs still unknown how they will deal with you... Why aren't you nervous at all?"

Shehnaaz looked at her with a strange expression... "Why should I be nervous? Since she took action first, I'll try my best to frustrate her... I'm even afraid she won't make a move."

Josie kept silent for a moment... She could only sigh, "I just can't be as optimistic as you... That bitch has so many tricks, and I am worried that you will be framed by her again... Don't forget that you just came out of the hospital a few days ago."

"I understand, but I worry give her another chance again.. At least, what happened to me a few days ago will never happen again."

"That's good." Josie's expression finally turned a little better. Then, she said with a sullen look, "That's too bad... Seeing these two people, I don't even have the appetite to eat."

"Me too." Shehnaaz nodded in agreement... Then she blinked at Josie and said, "Do you want to eat somewhere else?"

"Yes. But it's not good for us to leave now, is it?"

"It doesn't matter. We can come back before the banquet ends." Shehnaaz smiled and pulled Josie to her feet, preparing to leave the room...

.....

However, just as they were about to leave, sophia, who was surrounded by many people, suddenly winked at Rojin.

Rojin got her message... She smiled at shehnaaz and said, "Shehnaaz, everyone has toasted to President Lake, except you and Josie. How about you two toasts to him now?"

Rojin's voice was neither loud nor small, but it was very clear... Everyone presents heard her...

The noisy private room suddenly quieted down... Dozens of people turned to look at shehnaaz with strange expressions...

The scandal between Shehnaaz and sophia had spread like wildfire, and everyone present knew about it...

However, it had been a long time since that happened... When the party started, although some people thought it was strange to see both Shehnaaz and sophia, they did not mention it in public... They just pretended not to know about that matter...

However, Rojin's words instantly made the atmosphere awkward and tense...
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Sorry for not updating yesterday...

And Follow instagram account :- sidnaaz___00 plzz

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna