//92//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"Alright. You can rest at home for the next few days. I will think of a way to resume your career after this matter is settled."

"Regarding my next endorsement job..."

Biting her lower lip, Sophia put on a dissatisfied look.

"No advertiser is willing to endorse you at this time. You are allowed to come out until this matter is settled. If you continue to cause trouble, my mother will never agree to our marriage. Even if you plead with her, I'm afraid it will be useless. So please behave yourself."

After saying this, Noah did not have the mood to comfort Sophia. He directly grabbed his coat and walked out.

As soon as Noah left, Sophia's face darkened.

Although Noah would not let her be bullied like this, he had so many things to deal with now. It was almost impossible for him to pay full attention to her.

Therefore, at this time, she could only think of some ways to redeem her reputation.

Thinking of this, Sophia took out her phone and called Amelie. "Amelie, you know more people in the entertainment industry than me. Is there any way to organise a party for me? I want to treat them to dinner."

"What are you going to do?" Amelie could guess Sophia's intention from her words.

Gritting her teeth, Sophia said resolutely, "I need someone else's help. As long as I can gain a foothold in the entertainment industry, I will do anything."

"OK. I'll help you arrange it."

After hanging up, Sophia narrowed her eyes and looked out of the window.

She thought to herself, 'Shehnaaz, don't ever think you can defeat me like this. You can only be proud for a short while. Sooner or later, I will make you pay a price'

Taking a deep breath, Sophia suppressed her anger and returned to Gill's villa.

***************

Apart from James and Ciaran, there were only the housekeeper and servants in the villa.

After Sophia returned, she went straight to Ciaran's room. As soon as she entered, she said to Ciaran, "Mom, I asked you to discuss the division of shares with dad. How is everything going now?"

"Why did you bring this up? And why did you suddenly come back? Since you're married into the Lake family, you shouldn't return home so frequently."

Ciaran came to Sophia and pulled her to sit down.Sophia said impatiently, "Why can't I bring this up? It's been so long. Now both Shehnaaz and James make things difficult for me. They don't want me to lead a good life at all. My career has run into a bottleneck. If I don't get my property, Noah' mother will drive me out of their house sooner or later."

"Sophia, I also know that you are anxious, but your dad didn't agree. What can I do?"

Ciaran looked helpless.

The legal successor of the Vickers Group had always been Shehnaaz. James made this agreement with Shehnaaz after her mother passed away.

Over the years, Ciaran seemed to lead an extravagant life, but in reality, most of the Vickers family's fortune had nothing to do with her.

Ciaran was angry about this agreement and couldn't accept it at all. Later on, she tried every means to beg James, and he finally agreed to give some property to Sophia as her dowry.

However, she hadn't expected that Shehnaaz's consent was required if Sophia wanted to gain the property.

Thinking of this, Ciaran felt even more apprehensive.

If she had to obtain Shehnaaz's consent, it would be impossible for her daughter to obtain the property!

"I don't care. Since James made a promise back then, he had to let Shehnaaz sign the document. I can't wait any longer, so you should get this done as soon as possible. If you want to live a carefree life in the future, you must help stabilise my position as Noah's wife. Otherwise, when you get old, Shehnaaz won't give you any money to support your luxurious life."

Sophia's words shocked Ciaran, making her expression change all of a sudden.For all these years, she had never been kind to Shehnaaz, so she didn't expect her to be nice to her in the future.

When Ciaran thought that she had to obey Shehnaaz in her later years, fear engulfed her. She agreed in a hurry, "I understand. The anniversary of her mother's death is in two days, and she will definitely come back. At that time, I will let your father persuade her into signing the Letter of Share Transfer."

Sophia didn't take any further action, which surprised Shehnaaz.

She had thought that since Sophia was a narrow-minded woman, she might be in a hurry to retaliate, but her action was beyond her expectation.

***********

Truth be told, Shehnaaz was happy about this, for she didn't have to deal with Sophia right now. This was rare.

After two days, the anniversary of her mother's death came. Shehnaaz took the afternoon off to go to the tomb. She didn't expect to meet Noah shortly after leaving the company.

Wearing a white shirt, he was leaning against the car. His refined features were attractive, but he could no longer fascinate her.

He seemed to be waiting for her. When seeing her, he immediately greeted her with a smile, "Are you going to visit your mum's grave?
I used to go with you in the past, and I will be there for you this year."

Shehnaaz sneered at him and said, "No need. I have someone to take me there. Please bear in mind that you are Sophia's husband and have nothing to do with me. You aren't qualified to visit my mum's tomb with me."

Noah's face darkened. With a cold look, he said, "In your mother's opinion, I am your fiancé."

"That's ridiculous. My mother will not accept a man who has betrayed me as her son-in-law."

Shehnaaz shook her head. She didn't want to talk with him anymore. She turned around and was about to meet Sidharth.

She had already told Sidharth to visit her mother's tomb together.

Seeing Shehnaaz's indifferent look, Noah
burned with rage. He couldn't help but
stride forward to stop her. "Shehnaaz, are
you planning to bring another man to see
your mother?"

"What does it have to do with you? I am free to make my own decision. How dare you interfere in my private matters?" Shehnaaz impatiently bypassed him, and her voice sounded so cold.

Noah was even angrier. He stretched out to grab her arm and said, "Shehnaaz, do you plan to go against me all the time? Aren't you worried that I'll get angry?"

"Are you sick, Noah? I have nothing to do with you now. I don't care what you want to do. Please don't impose all your thoughts on me like before. I'm not interested in wasting my time with you anymore."

Shehnaaz fiercely shook off Noah's hand and rubbed her wrist. There was a hint of disgust on her face.

Noah put on a ferocious look.

The woman in front of him had been completely out of his control.

In the past, he was the only one who could take her to visit her mum's grave, but now she had someone else to accompany her.

At the thought of this, Noah went mad with jealousy.

For some reason, he suddenly had a crazy idea. "Shehnaaz, I can marry you. If you come back to me, I can abandon Sophia for you."
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

I know sidnaaz chiye aap lago ko but mene pehele bola tha ki har part pe sidnaaz moments nhi honge..

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊