//105//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

However, what everyone was waiting for did not appear. Instead, something unexpected happened that left them dumbfounded.

After staring at Shehnaaz for a moment, Sidharth, who was rather unapproachable with a cold and fierce expression, actually nodded and said, "Alright."

The venue was in an uproar. No one expected this to be so dramatic.

He rejected the famous actress Lilith but accepted an invitation from an unknown woman.

Who was this woman? What was special about her?

The guests couldn't help but cast their gazes at Shehnaaz and sized her up.

Soon after, someone recognized her.

"Oh, it's Shehnaaz, the reporter that has a good relationship with SEG."

"No wonder President Wardle agreed to dance with her. Shehnaaz is too lucky."

Many people were whispering, which was so ear-piercing to Lilith.

It was Shehnaaz again!

"Why does this woman appear wherever she goes?"

Moesha's expression was so gloomy that her face was lifeless. She was holding grudges for what had happened before.

"Damn Shehnaaz, she has a mind of her own!"

Lilith's expression changed dramatically. She clenched her fists tightly, trembling with anger. She had just lost face and Shehnaaz couldn't wait to step on it and humiliate her!

"President Shukla likes Shehnaaz, doesn't he?" Sophia asked doubtfully.

"Impossible," Moesha rejected without hesitation. "Sidharth has an illustrious background. For someone like him, the criteria for a spouse should be demanding. Not to mention being a match for each other, at the very least, their status, vision, and professional abilities all have to be on the same level. Shehnaaz is more like a lowly paparazzi than a reporter. How can she marry Sidharth? She is asking for the moon!"

"Then what should we do now? We shouldn't allow her to be so arrogant."

"Alright, we can teach her a lesson and let her suffer."

"What do you want to do? Do you have any good ideas..."

The three women gathered to think up a conspiracy, while Shehnaaz didn't notice anything.

Time passed, and in the blink of an eye, it was time for the dance.

The host stepped onto the stage and humorously said to the audience, "Next, is the dance that everyone has been expecting. Gentlemen with dates, please take your date. Those without dates, please find one now. If you can't find a girl, a boy would. But before that, we will invite tonight's distinguished guest, President Shukla of SEG, to dance first."

As the host finished his impassioned speech, the venue rang with a thunderous applause.

Under countless jealous gazes, Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand and stepped onto the dance floor.

A beautiful waltz was slowly flowing in the air. Shehnaaz's hand gently placed on Sidharth's shoulder. Sidharth gently hugged her waist. They looked at each other and began to dance to the rhythm of the music.

Incandescent lights bathed them, as if they were enveloped in mist. She stared at his eyes and carefully looked at his facial features. There was a hint of gentleness hidden deep within her eyes.

Sidharth also looked at her. His gaze was still cold, but deep within his black eyes, was an undetectable tenderness. there

Then, the rhythm of the music began to become faster, and she was dancing with her high heels to the music vividly, as if it carried magic. Her delicate waist twisted slightly, and her skirt swayed along with her dance steps. She was enchanting, graceful and stunningly beautiful.

Her man held her hand tightly, dancing with her in perfect unison. He touched her skin, they became closer to each other.

Everyone was somewhat intoxicated, and even fell into a trance for a moment.

They were just temporary partners, but it seemed that they were a perfect match... Their dance was beyond description, as if they were made for each other.

Everyone was surprised.

At that moment, Shehnaaz was thinking that it had been a long time since she had such a sweet experience. She wanted to keep it in her memory. Even if she grew old and slow in the future, she would never forget it.

The song ended. When the last note rang
in the air, everyone woke up as if they
were dreaming. Thunderous applause once again lingered in the venue for a long time.
"My little wife dances so well."

Amidst the commotion, Sidharth spoke in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

Shehnaaz straightened her chest and smiled proudly, "Of course, although the Gills family cannot compare to your family, I have taken etiquette lessons and dance lessons since I was young, and I did quite well."

"I've seen it. I wish we could dance more. In the future, you can only dance with me." Sidharth declared his sovereignty in an overbearing manner and would not allow others to infringe on it.

Shehnaaz nodded straightforwardly, "Yes, but to be fair, you can only dance with me too."

Shehnaaz was beginning to be very possessive… She did not allow other women to dance with him. Such an elegant dance style was enough for her alone.

"It's up to you." Sidharth replied without hesitation. Then, the two separated and bowed politely to each other, like two respectful friends.

"Baby, I'll go home in an hour. When the time comes, you can also find an excuse to leave. I'll wait for you downstairs, okay?"

"Alright." Shehnaaz nodded and said regretfully, "What a pity. A good day should go with some good wine. If it wasn't for the wrong place, I would like to have a drink with you."

"You can drink here as well. I'll drink in a place where you can see it."

"OK."

After separating from Sidharth, Shehnaaz happily walked to Josie.

Josie raised her phone and winked at her, "Shehnaaz, I recorded the dance between you and your President Wardle. Do you want it?"

Shehnaaz's eyes lit up, "Really? Of course, send it to my phone."

"No problem. I'll give you a discount. How about a thousand?"

"F**k off!" Shehnaaz angrily glared at her. She handed over her phone and told Josie to send it to her quickly. Then, she took two glasses of wine from the waiter beside her and said, "This wine is your reward. I won't give you money."

"You're the wife of SEG's president, anyway. You are too mean!" Josie curled her lips, but obediently sent the video to her.

Shehnaaz took a sip of the wine and smiled at Josie, "I didn't accuse you of infringing my portraiture right. How dare you blackmail me!"

"I should be given credit for hard work. But you actually said that I was blackmailing you. Give me back the video!"

"It's on my phone, so it's mine."

"Shehnaaz, you're ruthless!"

They were laughing. About twenty minutes later, Shehnaaz had drunk seven or eight glasses of red wine.

She was a little drunk but can understand everything…. Then she went to the bathroom, washed her face and went into the stall. However, just as she was about to leave, she heard a sound coming from the bathroom door.

Shehnaaz's heart skipped a beat and she hurriedly opened the door, but she couldn't open it.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊