//63//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Sidharth stayed in the hospital all morning, and sidharth kept staying by her side...

At noon, Josie came to see her and said with a serious expression, "There's good news and bad news... Which one do you want to hear?"

"Can you treat me well? I am a patient now... Why did you bring up bad news the moment you saw me?"

Shehnaaz was a little dissatisfied and glared at her, but she still said, "Let's start with the good news."

"You've been promoted to our group leader"

"Oh? What about the bad news?"

"You are still in charge of Rojin," Josie said with a gloomy expression...

For a moment, Shehnaaz was overcome with astonishment, for what Josie said was amusing. "It's not bad news at all... Isn't that normal?"

Josie shook her head with a somewhat angry expression. "I overheard Rojin talking to sophia in the pantry today... It was Rojin's idea that you were drugged last night."

"What?" Shehnaaz's expression changed when she heard this... "Did you hear wrong?"

"No... I guess since you made a big contribution to the company this time, they became jealous. That's why sophia drugged you last night."

After Josie finished speaking, shehnaaz's face darkened as well, and she put on a cold expression...

Standing by her side, Sidharth showed a more terrifying look, which even scared Josie...

Shehnaaz hold his hand to make him clam...

However, Sidharth didn't say anything. He just looked at shehnaaz quietly, as if he was waiting for her to make a decision...

After remaining silent for a long time, Shehnaaz suddenly took a deep breath, as if she had made up her mind...

She gave Sidharth a reassuring look... Then she turned to Josie and said, "I'm quite interested in the position of deputy general manager... How about 1 replace her?"

Josie was dumbfounded... She looked at shehnaaz in disbelief... Then she put on an excited look and nodded. "That's great! Compared to Rojin, you are more suitable for that position! Shehnaaz, you are too promising. I will cheer up for you!"

"Don't get excited. It's still a bit early to let her go now." Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes and wore an unreadable expression...

However, Josie waved her hand carelessly. "What are you afraid of? Even if you can't drive her away now, you can wait for another opportunity. That woman is so vicious... No matter what, we have to make her suffer!"

"I agree."

Shehnaaz smiled and looked at Sidharth The latter stared at her and said, "Honey, just do whatever you want... I'll always be there for you."

"OK" shehnaaz smiled and nodded...

Josie stood at the side and was envious of their love...

Sure enough, picking a man required good taste... This time, Shehnaaz really made a good choice...

After all, Josie had never heard Noah say such words to Shehnaaz!

Josie did not stay in the hospital for long... After saying goodbye to Shehnaaz, she went back to work...

.....

In the afternoon, Shehnaaz also went through the discharge procedures and went home to rest...