//175//

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)
_________________

As soon as Byron and Vera finished their meal, they were ordered to leave before they could take a rest.

"It's time to go since you two are well-fed." Sidharth's tone was indifferent.

Since Vera had enjoyed a delicious meal and seen Shehnaaz return safely, she had no reason to stay here and disturb the couple's private time.

Therefore, Vera said, "Of course. I will leave now."

With that, she waved goodbye to Shehnaaz, picked up her bag, and left without hesitation.

"Sidharth..." Seeing that her good friend had been driven away, Shehnaaz glared at him in dissatisfaction.

However, Sidharth ignored her unhappy look. He glanced at Byron, who hadn't left yet. "What about you?"

"I want to have a rest. I ate too much." Byron burped, completely ignoring the displeased look of Sidharth.

"Then wash the dishes before leaving."

Without waiting for his answer, Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand and walked straight upstairs.

"Why should I do the dishes?" When hearing this, Byron was a little annoyed. He turned around and lay on the sofa, shouting at the two people who had already walked up the stairs.

"You can disobey my order, but next time, you won't be able to eat any food cooked by me,' Sidharth replied without turning back.

Byron was willing to wash the dishes if he
could continue enjoying the dishes cooked by Sidharth.

Therefore, with a sullen look, Byron walked towards the kitchen.

"Haven't you gone too far?" Shehnaaz did not expect him to ask Vera and Byron to leave.

Raising his eyebrows, Sidharth looked at her pretty little face. With a smile, he said, "I don't think so."

"I want to be alone with you, so they should leave."

Shehnaaz pursed her lips and sighed softly, but she didn't say anything else.

                              _______

The next day, when Shehnaaz arrived at TEG, she knew that something had happened to Waqas.

It was said that he was found in a hotel. At that moment, he was already unconscious and his lower body was bleeding nonstop. He couldn't have sex with any girl for the rest of his life.

"This should be the retribution of the wicked; Shehnaaz thought to herself.

That hotel was just the one where the press conference and banquet of "Empresses in the Palace" were held.

If she guessed right, Waqas should have something to do with her being drugged that night. Could it be possible that Manveer was involved in the accident that happened to Waqas?

Thinking of that gentleman, she was amused by her thoughts. Although Manveer looked aloof and indifferent, he couldn't be so vicious

Waqas's reputation in the entertainment industry was not good. He had slept with many innocent girls and held a grudge against many people. Therefore, it was possible for someone to attack him because of hatred.

This matter definitely had nothing to do with Manveer.

What made her even more amused was that Hadley had been asking for leave

since the banquet, saying that she was feeling unwell.

However, she knew that things were not that simple.

Since Waqas had an accident, Hadley, Noah, and Sophia must be afraid that they would end up like Waqas.

Shehnaaz was curious about what kind of expression Hadley would have if she saw her.

Would she be scared to death?

                              _____

Hadley, Noah, and Sophia were now in the huge living room of the Lake's villa. The atmosphere was rather subdued.

"Noah, when our family faced a big crisis, it was I who persuaded the directors of YOUTH to help us. Besides, I entered TEG to help you with Shehnaaz. But now, it seems that I can't stay here any longer."

When Hadley mentioned Shehnaaz, a hint of fear appeared on her face.

"You also got involved in this matter. Don't leave us high and dry." Noah did not expect that she would abandon the Lake family to protect herself. He immediately felt resentful and glared at her in dissatisfaction.

"That's right. We're on the same boat now. If you want to get off the boat early, don't blame me for capsizing it,' Sophia echoed with a threatening voice.

"You..." Hadley glared at them angrily.

They were a family, but now they were having a fight because of Shehnaaz.

It was understandable for Hadley to care about her own safety. But it seemed that she couldn't get rid of this matter.

"Both Moesha and Waqas were retaliated. Do you still want to deal with Shehnaaz?" A chill went down Hadley's spine when she thought of Waqas's miserable state, and she couldn't help trembling all over.

She was indeed afraid that she would end up like Waqas.

Noah and Sophia were also in fear of retaliation, but they understood one thing as well. If they didn't get rid of Shehnaaz, they would live in fear for the rest of their lives.

"Shehnaaz is like a time bomb, which might explode at any time. If that's the case, we can't avoid being punished. The best way now is to take effective measures to stop her further actions,' Noah said with a sinister smile.

"Then what do you want to do?" Hadley asked.

Sophia took out a document from her bag and handed it to Hadley. "Take a look at this."

Hadley glanced at her. Then she took the document and opened it. When seeing the contents, she looked at Sophia in surprise. "Share Transfer Letter?"

"Yes." Sophia smiled smugly. "Forty-one percent of James's shares in the Gills Group is mine now. As long as the board holds a meeting next week, I'll be the chairman of the corporation."
(James shehnaaz's dad)

"So?" Hadley still did not understand what she was getting at.

"Shehnaaz is most concerned about the Gills Group. As long as it becomes mine, she will lose her composure. In addition, if James dies afterwards, she will be unable to take such a blow."

Thinking that she was going to defeat Shehnaaz, Sophia couldn't help but feel excited. The day she had long been waiting for was almost here.

After hearing this, Hadley pondered for a moment and then asked, "Noah, what do you think?"

"I think it's feasible. After all, we only have this chance, so we must seize it. We can't fail this time.

As long as they took revenge on Shehnaaz, they would lead a peaceful and happy life again.

This was what Noah thought.

"Alright then." Hadley nodded, agreeing with their idea.

Since she was unable to get out of this, she
could only be more involved in it.

She hoped that this time their plan would go as smoothly as Sophia said.

Since she had agreed, Noah and Sophia smiled tacitly at each other.

This time, they were determined to get back at Shehnaaz.
___________________

(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ