//48//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤

Plzz read the note at last...
After reading...
__________________________________

To work on that project, Shehnaaz got up early and came home late every single day... She always looked exhausted when she came home...

Seeing this, Byron looked at sidharth with a look of contempt. "Bro, shehnaaz is working too hard... How could you let her running around like that? it's so hard to see her delicate body worn out."

"She told me to stay out of this and I can't go against her words." Sidharth was cool when he said that... But every time he saw her haggard face, his heart ached...

"And you listen to her? I don't understand... All the other women are obsessed with you and are using everything they can get from you to get ahead... But when it comes to Shehnaaz, all your wealth and power suddenly become nothing."

Byron smacked his lips, struggling to make sense of it. But he did appreciate her for this...

An independent woman was always admirable.
No wonder she had won over his brother.

"She's different... Since she can handle it, I respect her will... As long as I can show up when she needs me the most, it'll be enough."

Sidharth smiled with tenderness in his eyes...

Byron seemed surprised. "You have changed into a different person... If mom sees you like this, she will probably think her son has been swapped."

Sidharth glanced at him. "don't tell her. It's troublesome."

"It would break mom's heart if she heard it."

Byron suddenly grinned. "But Sidharth, even our father doesn't know about your marriage, does he?"

"He doesn't need to know." Sidharth's eyes suddenly turned cold...

Byron gloated, "I can wait to see his furious face."

Sidharth didn't speak. He cast a sullen glance at Byron... "I'll help you turn down the marriage he secretly arranged for you."

"You already know?" Byron was surprised...

Sidharth snorted. "His arrangement for me didn't work out... Of course he's coming for you next... But as long as I'm here, I worry let him control our life, including marriage... You do whatever you like."

Byron was instantly moved beyond words... He said in a half joking way, "To be your brother is worth everything in this world, Sidharth."

Sidharth glanced at him... "Since you are not doing anything, come help me out at the company... Also, keep an eye on Shehnaaz's schedule... I'm going on a business trip in two days."

Byron instantly froze. "I knew you are up to no good!"

While Sidharth was away on a business trip, Byron was temporarily appointed as Shehnaaz's driver... He had to drive her to work and home every single day...

As he was driving one day, he felt sorry to see Shehnaaz burying herself in a big pile of documents. "Shehnaaz, if you need any help, just ask me. Don't be shy."

Britney looked up from the document and said with a smile, "When have I ever been shy to you?"

Byron shook his head. "True. But you've never asked for my help, either... I notice you are working on a film cooperation project... But you are a reporter...Isn't that way out of your area of expertise?"

"I've offended someone, and I'm not powerful enough to compete... All I can do is work harder." Shehnaaz sighed and gave him the puppy eyes...

Byron immediately put on a straight face. "Who said you can't compete? Bring him over, and I'll show him what true power is."

Shehnaaz was amused by his playful tone. "that's not necessary. Anyway, I've already found a solution."

Byron looked at her in surprise. "Already? I remember Sidharth told me about the movie you're working on. It requires big alterations to get investment."

Shehnaaz nodded. "Yes, so I'm making adaptations to the script with the help of a screenwriter I know... I also re-selected the cast... In this way, apart from reducing the cost, I can also maximize it's selling points."

"It's gonna take you a lot of time and energy. Besides, we never know if it'll work."

"How will I know if I don't give it a try?"

Shehnaaz was cool about Byron's worries...

She had already done everything she could... If one way didn't work out, she would just find another... She wasn't gonna give in easily...

"No matter what, I have your back... If things went bad, I'll teach that stupid director who bullied you a lesson. Or, let my brother directly buy them out. Let's see who the boss is."

Byron sounded just as domineering as Sidharth, except that he was more badass and bossy..

Shehnaaz looked at him in surprise. "Is your entire family all that domineering?"

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Read it plzz

Heyy guys I know all want sidnaaz moments... As you all know this story is not mine (and plzz don't ask me who wrote or this or that) And bout logo ne bi sunn hai ye book ke bare me in pocket fm me...

And in this story all about a girl who have many enemy and her struggle  She will fight with them with having her man behind her... Yaa there are moments of THEM but  NOT IN ALL CHAPTERS...

This book is long... LONG means a longg

I had even cut some chapters
I am trying to add sidnaaz moment asa tho nhi hai ki conversation chal raha aur me bich me moments dal du...

If you guys don't like it tell me I won't continue the story and delete it...

........