//86//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"Sidharth, don't make the call." Shehnaaz laughed and stopped Sidharth.

"The amusement park is funnier with more people. If there is only the two of us in such a big place, it will be boring. Let's go. I want to ride the roller coaster. Let's go." Shehnaaz directly pulled his hand and went into the crowd before Sidharth could respond.

After lining up and buying the tickets, they got on the roller coaster. Shehnaaz was very excited.

Sidharth, however, was indifferent. It was clear that he did not like this crowded and noisy place, so he frowned all along.

As it is a crowded place and people here come for only enjoyment so nobody saw them while Sidharth was wearing a hoodie..

Shehnaaz thought Sidharth was interesting. She kindly reminded, "If you're scared later, you can scream loudly."

Sidharth smiled noncommittally. In the end, Shehnaaz kept screaming in the ride. Her face was even a little pale.

They took a rest on the chair beside the road. Sidharth crossed his arms and looked at her mockingly. He said, "Baby, you're so excited. Do you want to play again?"

"No... No." Shehnaaz forced a smile and thought that she bit off her own head.

Sidharth smiled and didn't say anything.

Shehnaaz was a little unwilling to admit defeat, and she said, "How about we go play the turbo drop?"

"It's up to you." Sidharth shrugged nonchalantly.

However, no matter if they were taking the roller coaster, the turbo drop, or some other exciting amusement rides, Sidharth remained calm all alone. However, Shehnaaz felt weak and her face was pale.

Shehnaaz felt a little helpless. She wanted to exhaust Sidharth, but she exhausted herself in the end.

Sidharth handed her a bottle of water that he had just bought. He sat down beside her and said, "Drink some water and you will feel better."

"Thank you!" Shehnaaz took it and drank a few mouthfuls.

After a while, she finally caught her breath. Then, she turned to look at the man beside her and smiled, "If Byron knows that you come to such a place with me, his jaw must drop."

"His jaw dropped once when he knew that I married you." Sidharth smiled slightly, and his eyes were gentle. Shehnaaz suddenly felt sorry.

No matter what, Sidharth had an extraordinary identity and background, and he was noble. However, he condescended to take these amusement rides with her.

She looked at Sidharth apologetically. Then she thought of something and said slowly, "When my mother died, I was still very young. She promised me that she would take me to the amusement park on my birthday. Unexpectedly, she passed away before my birthday. Since then, I have never come to the amusement park. Amusement park is a little special to me.
I may not come here unless I come with someone important to me."

"Am I important to you?" Sidharth was a little touched and his heart melted.

Shehnaaz smiled at him and nodded. Shehnaaz said,  "I think I have told you that if I want to live with you for a lifetime. Therefore, you are very important to me."

"If we were in the right place, I would have kissed you immediately." Sidharth turned look at her, his black eyes filling with affection.

Shehnaaz blushed and kept her distance from him. She smiled, "It's better to do that at home. Let's go back."

"Aren't you going to stick around and have more fun?" Sidharth raised his eyebrows and asked.

"No." Shehnaaz got up, and dusted out her pant, "I'm not playing anymore. You have showed up here all morning. Although no one dares to report the news about you, it's not good for you to be outside. Besides, I'm satisfied now."

"Why are you so easy to be satisfied?" Sidharth also stood up and looked at her as softly as spring breeze.

Shehnaaz said with satisfaction, "I am so greedy to have you. No one is as lucky as me.'

They walked side by side. Shehnaaz smiled and looked ahead.

Sidharth was tempted and he couldn't help but stretch out to hug Shehnaaz's slender waist. Then, he kissed her on the lips under her surprised gaze. He said, "Your lips are so sweet that I can't help but kiss you."

Many pedestrians in the surroundings threw their gazes at the two of them with jealousy or envy. Some of them were astonished because of the two were perfect for each other.

After a kiss, Shehnaaz turned as red as a tomato, and she hurriedly pulled him away from the scene.

"My sweet babby" Sidharth whispered and they walk out while holding her close to him

********

At noon, Shehnaaz and Sidharth randomly
found a restaurant for lunch. Afterwards,
they saw a new movie and enjoyed
teatime. By the time they returned to the
hotel after dinner, it was already around
seven o'clock.

Not long after they returned to their room, Sophia came to them aggressively with Amelie and Marie.

At the door of the presidential suite, Sophia
angrily pointed at Shehnaaz's nose and
scolded, "Shehnaaz, you have a hell of a lot
of nerve. You didn't go to the set all day.
Don't you take the company seriously?"

When they left Shehnaaz in the hotel today, Sophia wanted to teach Shehnaaz a lesson. She even planned to trap Shehnaaz on the set, and she thought of many ways to make things difficult for the latter.

Unexpectedly, she had waited all day, but Shehnaaz didn't show up on the set.

Sophia was furious. When she knew that Shehnaaz had returned, she immediately went to question the latter.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊