//121//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

The news was getting hotter and hotter, and it was almost uncontrollable.

However, Moesha Wade, who was the person involved, did not say a word from beginning to end. It was as if she had vanished.

Now, dozens of media reporters had rushed out and started a carpet search. They all hoped that they could interview Moesha Wade personally.

So did Shehnaaz. That was also why she was out today.

It was definitely not easy to find Moesha Wade. After all, she had intended not to show herself before the public.

So, Shehnaaz could only start with some celebrities who were usually on good terms with Moesha Wade.

At such a sensitive time, however, the celebrities in the circle were all in danger. They didn't have the guts to talk about this matter at all, afraid that they would be affected. Even if some of them would like to talk about it, they were talking in a hypocritical tone.

Shehnaaz buried herself in her work, not knowing that danger was approaching her quietly.

She had looked around for news about Moesha Wade all afternoon. At around 8 pm, after a casual dinner, she prepared to go to the Shukla Group to look for Sidharth. They had agreed to go home together.

However, just as Shehnaaz reached an intersection, a car suddenly came out from the darkness and stopped beside her. Then, before she knew it, a man in the car covered her mouth quickly and dragged her into the car.

Shehnaaz was shocked. She struggled to call for help. However, before she could open her mouth, she sensed a strong smell of potion. Then, her eyes darkened as she lost all consciousness.

*************

In the CEO office of REG.

Sidharth was sitting at his desk, dealing with his unfinished work. Murat brought a cup of coffee in and said respectfully, "Mr. Shukla, your coffee."

Sidharth nodded. He took the coffee, but for no reason, his temples suddenly ached. He loosened his grip on the coffee cup before it hit the table with a "bang".

In an instant, the pitch-black liquid spilled over the entire table, soaking many important documents beside it.

Murat was shocked. He hurriedly took out a tissue to wipe the table.

At the same time, he looked at Sidharth in surprise and said worriedly, "Are you alright, Mr. Shukla?"

Sidharth frowned slightly. He was uneasy. He hurriedly raised his hand to look at the time on his watch.

It was already half past eight, but Shehnaaz was still not here.

He gave Shehnaaz a call, but couldn't get through.

He tried several times but in vain. Sidharth frowned again. He raised his head and asked Murat in front of him, "Was Shehnaaz here just now?"

"No. I didn't see her."

Murat shook his head. Seeing that Sidharth's face was a little pale, he asked cautiously, "What's the matter, Mr. Shukla? Can I help you with anything?"

After pondering for a moment, Sidharth said in a calm voice, "Not for the time being. You can leave first."

However, intuitively, Sidharth felt that something was wrong. He switched on the positioning program on his phone.

Sidharth had installed a positioning system on Shehnaaz's phone, so that he could find her if anything unexpected happened.

Sidharth thought that Shehnaaz was delayed by something, which was why she was late for their appointment.

However, when he saw Shehnaaz's location in the suburbs, his expression immediately changed.

"Murat!" Sidharth shouted.

Murat was just about to leave the room. Hearing his boss's frightening tone, he fearfully turned around and said,

"Yes, Mr. Shukla?"

"Go get the car. We're going out. Hurry up" Sidharth stood up from his office chair. He didn't tell Murat why they were leaving, but directly picked up his coat and walked out.

Murat had been working for Sidharth for many years. Seeing Sidharth's serious expression, he knew that something must have gone wrong. He didn't hesitate, but hurriedly nodded and followed Sidharth out of the room.

Shehnaaz didn't know how long she had been unconscious. When she woke up, she found herself in a pitch-black place. An unpleasant smell of moisture poured down on her face. She felt nauseated.

She sat up from the ground in a daze, only to discover that her hands and feet were tied by ropes. She could barely move.

Shehnaaz was stunned. It took her a while to realize what had happened to her.

Kidnapping!

She was about to look for Sidharth, but she was kidnapped halfway!

Fear suddenly filled her heart. She looked around her surroundings in terror.

The room was dark. Only the faint moonlight poured in from outside. Shehnaaz could vaguely see that she seemed to be in an abandoned warehouse.

The quietness, the unfamiliar surroundings, as well as the deadly darkness, all added to her panic.

"Hello?" Shehnaaz said.

Her slightly trembling voice sounded inside the warehouse.

Shehnaaz could hear nothing but her own echoes. She became even more frightened.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Let me out! What do you want from me?" Shehnaaz trembled from head to toe.

Shehnaaz had never experienced this before, and she was a little confused for the moment.

Why would someone kidnap her?

What was in it for them?

Could it be Sophia?

No. Sophia had been obedient lately. It shouldn't be her...

Then, who could it be? What did they want from her?

Countless thoughts flashed through Shehnaaz's mind. However, she had already been engulfed with fear, which made her panic even more.

Shehnaaz could no longer stay calm.

Suddenly, the metal door of the warehouse was pushed open. Then, she heard a rough voice. A man said, "Oh, little beauty, are you awake?"

Shehnaaz was shocked. She became vigilant as she shrunk back.

Following his words, the lights in the warehouse were turned on. Then, Shehnaaz saw four tall and sturdy men walking towards her.

Judging from their appearances, Shehnaaz could see that they were gangsters.

"Why did you kidnap me?" Shehnaaz continued to retreat in fear. She knew at a glance that they weren't good people.

When Shehnaaz saw the malicious smiles on their faces, her heart tensed up.

"Why? We just did. So what?"

The four men looked at each other and laughed heartily. Then, they looked at Shehnaaz up and down.

"Miss Gill, you were quite famous a while ago."

"You are really a fair lady. Beautiful. You get me so hot."

"Do you want us to play some games with you tonight?"

The four burly men smiled sinisterly and rubbed their hands as they approached Shehnaaz step by step.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊