//124//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

After the incident with Moesha Wade came to an end, the matter with Josie's parents gradually made progress.

On that day, Josie went to the police station and asked for specific evidence of her parents' case. She got some important information and leads and then asked Suhayb jon to help her investigate it in secret.

It would take some time before the truth came out.

Meanwhile, the most unexpected person went looking for Shehnaaz.

It was Lilith!

At noon, Shehnaaz went out to lunch with Josie as usual. Just as she left the company, she saw Lilith waiting for her at the door.

Lilith was a real celebrity in the industry. She wore a mask, a hat, and sunglasses. She wore simple loose clothes, low-key yet still fashionable. In those clothes and sunglasses, Lilith didn't look like herself anymore. If it wasn't for Lilith's familiar voice, Shehnaaz probably wouldn't have recognized her.

Josie, on the other hand, disdained to look at Lilith.

Moesha Wade had kidnapped Shehnaaz before, which hurt Shehnaaz badly. Lilith was Moesha Wade's friend. To Josie, Lilith and Moesha Wade were more or less the same. She didn't want to have anything to do with these people, afraid that she would be framed one day.

"Shehnaaz, can I talk to you?"

Lilith pretended that she hadn't seen Josie's disdainful look. She stared at Shehnaaz with a gentle smile.

Shehnaaz glanced at her indifferently and said, "Josie and I are going to have lunch. If you don't mind, we can go together."

Shehnaaz was implying that having lunch was more important than talking to Lilith right now. Lilith meant nothing to her.

Lilith's face went ugly for a moment, but she really wanted to talk to Shehnaaz. After pondering for a while, she nodded and said, "OK. Maybe we can choose a private room in that restaurant across the street."

The three of them walked together to the western restaurant across the street. They asked for a private room. After all, Lilith couldn't easily show her face to the public.

Very quickly, the waiter came up to order for them. Shehnaaz lazily glanced at Lilith while waiting for the dishes. She said, "What do you want to talk about?"

"About Moesha Wade." Lilith took off her mask and sunglasses. She didn't beat around the bush.

Shehnaaz seemed to have expected this. She sneered, "Moesha Wade? She's not my friend. What's there to talk about?"

"Shehnaaz, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Moesha Wade was suddenly arrested on suspicion of kidnapping. I already know everything about it. But she's not the one to blame, you are. You are a reporter. First, you withdrew your endorsement, and then you sent news about her privacy. Moesha Wade was just taking revenge. Do you have to treat her like this? Her entire life will be ruined. Don't you think you're ruthless?"

Lilith righteously criticized Shehnaaz, who was sitting opposite her. She stared at Shehnaaz coldly.

"Lilith, why are you questioning me? Because Moesha Wade is a good friend to you? If so, tell me, why do you think that it was me who sent the news about Moesha Wade's privacy? Do you have any evidence? If not, please stop your ridiculous argument," Shehnaaz sneered.

"It's true that Moesha Wade kidnapped me. No matter why she did it, she was indeed guilty of a crime. It's all on her. She didn't find out who made the news. You don't have the right to accuse me. When she kidnapped me, she was trying to destroy me completely. So, even if her life is ruined, she should be the one responsible for it. She can't blame anyone."

Shehnaaz's words were so sharp that no one could refute them.

Lilith frowned and said, "You mean it wasn't you who made the news?"

"If it was me, why would I be anonymous? As a public figure, Moesha Wade was indiscreet about her private life. It was perfectly normal for other reporters to dig up some news on her. I'm not the only reporter in the country, and I'm not the best. You didn't even investigate the matter before blaming me for all the crimes. Why are you doing this?"

Shehnaaz spoke loud and clear. She had always been a person who could express her love and her unhappiness directly. She could afford to let go. If she was guilty for something, she would naturally admit it. If she was not, she couldn't bear to take the blame for someone else.

Lilith also seemed to know who Shehnaaz was, but she still had some doubts about Shehnaaz's words.

Could it be that Moesha Wade was mistaken about this?

But Moesha Wade was so unwilling to let go. She didn't seem to be lying...Thinking of this, Lilith had a headache.

Moesha Wade was her good friend, and Shehnaaz had been an old enemy to her. Lilith felt powerless.

"No matter what, it is over. Can you just let it go? Moesha Wade has already paid the price. There will never be a place for her in the entertainment industry in the future. Be merciful and give her a chance to survive."

Hearing Lilith say this, Shehnaaz became even more contemptuous.

Lilith was only here to defend Moesha Wade.

Would Shehnaaz agree to let Moesha Wade go? Never. For a first, she didn't like Lilith's attitude.
And the second thing is obviously Sidharth.. Who would never let that happen!

Compared to Shehnaaz, Josie's reaction was much more direct. She laughed loudly, "Lilith, does Shehnaaz look like an idiot to you? Moesha Wade kidnapped Shehnaaz, and a vicious woman like her deserved to be imprisoned till death. Besides, don't try to fool us with your pretty little words. What do you mean by 'be merciful'? That night, Moesha Wade asked four men to rape Shehnaaz. Was she merciful'? Not at all! You've really got a cheek. But I can tell you one thing Shehnaaz will never forget. She will never let it go. It's imp Moesha Wade deserves it."

Lilith changed her expression drastically upon hearing Josie's words. She said, "Josie, don't go too far."

Josie twitched her mouth and scoffed at her, "It is you who shouldn't go too far. I finally understand why birds of a feather flock together. You and Moesha Wade, you are just 'amazing'! No wonder you are friends."

"Well, Miss Lilith, if you still think I'm Wrong, then I can only say-whatever. Please! Our conversation today is over. Whether Moesha Wade is alive or dead is none of my business. Please don't disturb me again in the future, thank you!" Shehnaaz's face darkened as she gave Lilith the order to leave.

Shehnaaz didn't have a good impression of Lilith. Being able to stay here and chat with her for so long was already her limit.

"Very well, Shehnaaz. Remember what you said today. I want to see how much longer you can be so complacent."

Lilith glared at Shehnaaz with a gloomy expression. In the end, she could only grind her teeth and leave.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊