//41//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Hey, Shehnaaz, Sidharth is very good at cooking... You'll never regret the food his cooks, I promise."

Byron smelled the delicious food which made his mouth water...

Sidharth had already turned on the stove and stirred garlic... Shehnaaz couldn't help but swallow a lungful of the aroma of garlic...

"Who taught him to cook?" she asked curiously...

"Self-taught. He took good care of himself when he was studying abroad... However, he seldom cooks for others... I have only eaten his food once, even if I am his younger brother... I can have it again all because of you." Said byron..

"Well, is your lucky day."
Shehnaaz pouted and rolled her eyes at
Byron... Then, she stopped talking and fixed her eyes on sidharth...

Sidharth was so skillful that the food was perfectly arranged...

About half an hour later, five dishes and a soup were served on the table... They were beautiful and delicious and gave people an appetite...

"Wow! You're amazing!"

Shehnaaz was surprised and exclaimed... She felt that sidharth's cooking was not inferior to hers...

"Is that so? Can I eat now?"
Byron sat on the other side, holding chopsticks in one hand and a bowl in the other... He stared at the dishes and couldn't wait to have a taste...

Sidharth glanced at him and said, "Eat and go!"

"No problem."
Byron grinned and immediately began to eat...

Shehnaaz laughed, picked up her chopsticks and put the food in her mouth...

Sidharth looked at her and asked calmly, "How does it taste?"

"Great! Frankly, you cook better than me." Shehnaaz gave him a thumbs up, but she seemed a little worried....

"What should I do? I don't think my cooking skills can support me to be a good wife anymore."

"It doesn't matter... As long as you are by my side, you will be a best wife."
Hearing sidharth's affectionate words, Byron didn't know what to say...

He thought that everyone would change, but he had never expected that his brother would cook for a woman and say
such disgustingly romantic words...

They ate all dishes soon... Byron engulfed most of them... His stomach was bulging, as if it could burst out at any time...

Shehnaaz found it funny, but Sidharth asked him to leave...

After Byron left, sidharth and shehnaaz both went upstairs and entered the study... He worked while she was writing a press release for today's interview...

They were busy with their own work and did not interfere with each other... They had a rapport, as if they had been an old couple for decades... The atmosphere was nice...

Around ten o'clock, sidharth finished the work at hand.... He walked over to shehnaaz and sat beside her... He put his arm around her wrist and asked, "How much is there left?"

Shehnaaz subconsciously leaned against his chest and smiled, "Almost finished. You can go take a bath. I'll be right back."

"I want to take a bath with you tonight."
Sidharth low and husky voice rang in sidharth's ears... His warm breath sprayed on her face, making her blush...

Shehnaaz trembled... Her fingers, which had been tapping on the keyboard, suddenly stopped... She held her breath nervously, and felt something hot laid upon her body...

"Are you... are you joking?"
She turned to look at him with an indescribable embarrassment in her eyes...

Sidharth looked down at her charming face and kissed her... He shook his head... "No! I said that I wouldn't sleep with you if you didn't want. I won't eat my words. But I want to know when you will be ready... I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

His deep and gentle voice echoed in her ears...

Shehnaaz realised that a strange feeling surged in her body... She felt that she couldn't reject his invitation anymore...

However, shehnaaz finally looked at sidharth with apologies. "I am sorry that you make compromises for me to such an extent.... However, I'm not ready yet. You deserve the best, but I'm not now... So, give me some more time and I will adjust as soon as possible, okay?"

"Alright. I am happy to hear that... I'll wait you forever."

Sidharth smiled and nodded, his eyes filled with satisfaction...

Shehnaaz heaved a sigh of relief and turned off the computer. She quickly stood up and said, "I'm going to prepare the bath for you."

Sidharth was surprised, but his gaze always followed the beautiful figure walking away... His thin lips curled into a pleasant smile...

Shehnaaz helped sidharth get the bath ready and left the room...

Sidharth didn't ask her to join him anymore... After all, he couldn't guarantee that he would be able to maintain his rationality every time...

Shehnaaz took advantage of his bathing time to finish her work...

When she returned to their bedroom, sidharth had just walked out of the bathroom...

His hair was wet, and droplets of water kept falling from his head... His slender body was wrapped in a bathrobe, revealing his sexy collarbone and strong chest... He showed a sense of wildness and temptation...

Shehnaaz's heart almost skipped a beat, and she was lost in his handsome appearance...

"Are you looking at me like this to invite me to kiss you?" Sidharth smiled and walked up to her...

The rich male hormone mixed with the fragrance of bath brought shehnaaz back from shock... Just as she was about to flee, sidharth stretched out his long arms and hugged her waist... Then, he kissed her deeply...

This time, shehnaaz did not resist. She indulged in his kisses...and she love getting kisses from him...

and she love getting kisses from him

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna