//60//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"What do you think? How do you feel now? Do you feel that your feet are floating and your entire body is burning, yearning to be satisfied by a man?"

Sophia walked over to Shehnaaz with a sneer on her face... She was complacent since her trick had worked...

Shehnaaz suddenly understood.

She was drugged!

But when was she drugged by sophia?

Tonight, she had always been on guard against sophia... She was very cautious. When was it?

A few fragments swiftly flashed through Shehnaaz's mind... She finally thought of something and her entire body trembled...

When she went upstairs, she instructed the butler to bring the sober-up tea... That was it!

It was impossible for the butler to drug her... Sophia must have added something to the tea without the butler noticing..

"Sophia, you're so vicious"

A wave of humiliation and anger intertwined in her heart...

Sophia gave an evil smile and said, "Blame yourself. Why must you go against me? Shehnaaz, don't you always think you are better than me? I wonder if you can still think that way after tonight... And will your outstanding boyfriend still think you are pure and clean?"

As she spoke, sophia smiled at Ashton and said, "Mr. Chapman, I'll leave my sister to you... You must treat her well."

"Don't worry. How could I not be nice to such a delicate beauty?" Ashton smiled as he walked up to Shehnaaz and wanted to take her away.

Holding her soft hand, he could feel his desire for her...

Shehnaaz couldn't think straight... Her cheeks were crimson and her eyes blurred with desire... She can understand what is happening around but the desire wasn't helping her much..

However, when Ashton tried to take her away, she pushed him away fiercely with the last bit of judgment and strength...

Ashton wasn't on guard... Shehnaaz pushed him so hard that he almost fell over.... He couldn't help but be a little angry, "Maybe I should stop being so gentle with you... Because you don't deserve it... Do you really think I won't beat you?"

Shehnaaz could feel nothing but fear... She wanted to run into the banquet hall..

As long as she went inside, she would be safe...

However, Ashton didn't give her the
chance. He brutally pulled her over...

Shehnaaz was unable to stand steadily, and with this pull, she was about to fall off the stairs...

Just at this moment, an strong arm suddenly came from nowhere, steadily supporting Shehnaaz's body and pulling her into an embrace...

The appearance of this man caught sophia and Ashton off guard.

Shehnaaz was also shocked... She reached out, trying to push him away... But then she heard a familiar voice beside her ear, "It's me. don't be afraid. You are safe now."

The familiar voice and smell from his body immediately calmed Shehnaaz down...

She tightly grabbed his clothes and leaned against his chest... She was panting, and the scorching heat from her body passed through their clothes and almost burned him...

"Drugged" the man said
When the man found out that she was drugged, his eyes immediately became gloomy and filled with killing intent...

Byron, who had come with him, stood in front of him and glared at sophia and Ashton, "How dare you! You drugged her?"

Sophia was shocked... She hadn't expected that the man who seemed to be Shehnaaz's boyfriend would show up..

Ashton was also shocked by the sudden appearance of Byron... He questioned, "Who are you? Get that man behind away from my woman!"

"Who are you?" Byron asked back with mockery, and looked at Ashton with his cold eyes...

At this time, shehnaaz had already lost her mind in desire.. She tried so hard to drill into the man's embrace... And she kept groping around his chest with her hands...

Sidharth looked down at his woman in his arms...

He was so angry that his eyes began to frozen... He looked terrifying...

However, seeing Shehnaaz like this, he could only suppress his anger for now... He hugged her, and turned around to leave...

"Come back! Do you know who I am? How dare you steal my woman?" Seeing that Shehnaaz was taken away by the man in black, Ashton shouted at Byron, enraged...

Sophia was a little scared, so she took a stealthy step back...

Because she knew very well how terrifying this man in front of her was...

Byron narrowed his eyes as he looked at Ashton and said, "Repeat what you just said... You said she was your woman?"

"Yeah, I want her. She is my woman."
Ashton shouted loudly without the slightest bit of guilt...

Byron smiled as he walked forward, "I don't think so... You actually think you are worthy of her?"

As he finished speaking, he raised his leg and kicked towards Ashton...

It was a fierce kick... Ashton flew for a while before he crashed into the wall and fainted...

Sophia was so frightened that her face turned pale and her entire body trembled... She turned around and wanted to run into the banquet hall...

However, Byron did not intend to let her go... He stretched out his long arm and dragged sophia over... Then he raised his hand and slapped her fiercely, "As a gentleman, I rarely beat a woman... But you've just crossed the line... How dare
you, drug her like this!"

He slapped sophia so hard that for a moment, she blacked out... Her pace turned extremely pale as she screamed miserably...

"You slapped me? I call security!"

"You got lucky today... I would have killed you.... But I don't want my hands to get dirty." Byron said fiercely. He didn't look gentle at all...

Sophia was intimidated...

This man seemed ruthless... He really meant what he said...

"If you do it again, I won't let you off so easily." Byron turned around after threatening her...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna