//118//

(Ignore my mistakes)

Previous chapters par votes and comments bhut kam hai don't know why, if you are not voted yet then do it.❤️ abi ke abi karo 😁
❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"Uncle Jon, you must have known what happened to my parents. They have worked for the Estrada Group for more than ten years. You know they're upright and would never be involved in embezzlement. This is a false accusation. Now that they have been taken away by the police, only you can help them in this company."

"Alas! Josie, I know your parents are upright. I want to help you, but I can't. I have no choice."

Suhayb jon sighed helplessly.

"Uncle Jon, I know that I'm asking for too much. However, I have no choice. Without evidence, my parents will be imprisoned. He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick. Cheyanne made use of her status to frame them. If they were convicted, they would suffer a lot."

Josie's eyes turned red.

Suhayb was swayed by her words. But soon he shook his head with a bitter smile, "Josie, it's not that easy to settle this matter. To tell you the truth, those false accounts can be found. Your parents took the blame for others. Those who framed them must be in a high position. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to do this."

"It was Miss Estrada who framed your parents. She is the favourite daughter of the CEO of the Estrada Group. Although I'm in a high position, I still work for it. You know, I have to support my family. The whole matter is very complicated. I don't know who is exactly behind this. And I'm afraid that I would lose my job and even get myself in a real pickle if I get involved in it."

Suhayb was right. The business world was like a battlefield. It was very complex. He might lose his job. To make things worse, he might be accused like her parents.

Josie was stunned. She had never thought about that.

But she couldn't give up.

What could she do?

Her parents had been framed, and her good friends had tried to help her. But she failed to find the way out.

Josie suddenly felt useless.

Shehnaaz, who was at the next table, sent her a text message saying "Vera said that she would take good care of your parents. Don't worry. Just do what you want to do. The most important thing is to vindicate your parents."

Josie was so moved that her eyes were filled with tears.

Suhayb was hesitant.

Josie's parents had lifted him up in the past years.

Without their help, he wouldn't have reached such a high position in the Estrada Group.

If he refused to help his benefactors, he was really ungrateful.

Thinking of this, he made up his mind. Finally, he said, "Josie, don't be too sad. I know how anxious you are. Actually... there is a way out."

"What do you mean by that?" Josie's eyes shone with hope.

"To put it simply, I guess your parents might know who should be responsible for the embezzlement. However, they are currently in custody and you can't meet them. It's naturally very difficult for you to find out the truth. If you can talk to them, you might be able to get some clues and save them"

Suhayb said after a pause, "If you get some clues, maybe I can help you."

"Thank you, Uncle jon. I will find a way to meet my parents."

Josie was very grateful that he agreed to help her. Then, she said, "Uncle jon, I will definitely repay your kindness."

"No need. I'm just trying to be helpful." Suhayb could only smile bitterly.

Shehnaaz heaved a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, things didn't get worse. Otherwise, they would be overwhelmed.

This lunch did not last long. Suhayb quickly bid farewell and left. Then, Josie decided to have lunch together withShehnaaz at the same table.

Unexpectedly, at that moment, two people came in.

Josie went into a daze.

Shehnaaz also saw them and frowned.

The man was good-looking. He wore a suit and looked like a gentleman.

The woman wore thick makeup. With her long curly hair falling on her shoulders, she wore a low-cut sling dress, which made her coquettish. Her overstated perfume could be smelled from afar.

They were Johnathon and Cheyanne!

A shameless couple!

If it weren't for them, Josie's parents wouldn't have gotten into trouble.

Shehnaaz's face darkened. She stood up and wanted to help Josie.

It wouldn't be a good thing for Josie to meet them after she had suffered a blow.

"Darling, stay cool."

Sidharth suddenly pulled her back. His deep voice was like a magic power, which not only appeased her anger, but also gave her a sense of security.

It seemed that nothing bad would happen as long as he was by her jone.

Shehnaaz nodded and sat back.

Johnathon and Cheyanne walked towards them. As they got closer, they noticed Josie, who seemed gloomy.

They were surprised.

Johnathon seemed embarrassed. However, Cheyanne gave a mocking smile."Oh, Josie, why are you here? Are you still in the mood to have lunch here? Aren't you a filial daughter? Don't you care about your parents?"

Cheyanne walked over with Johnathon, taking his arms. Obviously, she was flaunting.

Josie was furious especially when she heard Cheyanne mention her parents. She really wanted to beat her up.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Aur ye btao story boring ho rahi hai kya jo aap log votes nhi kar rahe ho 😟

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊