//117//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Josie became emotional again. Shehnaaz accompanied her to comfort her. Vera made use of her family networking to make sure Josie's parents were taken good care of in the police station.

However, more evidence was needed to clear their name. Josie had to undertake this task.

She was under great pressure, "I don't work for the Estrada Group. How can I investigate it? Those financial accounts are only accessible to senior management personnel. Cheyanne and Johnathon must have tampered with them. In this case, there is no hope at all. I'm afraid that I can't find evidence before my parents are convicted."

"Damn. I loved Johnathon with all my heart. How could he do this to me? If he wanted to break up with me, he could tell me. I wouldn't pester him. How could he implicate my parents?"

Josie finally understood how ruthless he was.

"It is indeed very difficult, but as long as there is hope, we cannot give up."

Shehnaaz knew that Josie was upset, so she hurriedly comforted her. Then, she calmly said, "Josie, you have to pull yourself together. Don't let Johnathon upset you. You parents need your help. So, you must calm down now and I'll tell you how to find evidence."

"Tell me, I will definitely do my best to free my parents from prison."

Josie stopped thinking about Johnathon and Cheyanne.

"Firstly, your parents have worked in the Estrada Group for many years and must have made a lot of friends. They must have some good friends here. So, what you need to do next is to ask them for help. Ask them to secretly investigate the financial accounts that has been tampered with and find out the evidence."

"Of course, since Cheyanne is the daughter of the boss of the Estrada Group, probably no one would like to help you. So, I have a plan B..."

Shehnaaz took out a letter from her bag and handed it to Josie, "This is a recommendation letter. With this letter, you can get a position as a senior staff in Yega Real Co., Ltd. Although Yega Real Co., Ltd. is an unknown small company, it is owned by the shukla's Group. Therefore, give this recommendation letter to your parents' friend when necessary, so that he or she will not worry about being expelled from the Estrada Group and having no way out." Looking at the recommendation letter, Josie was shocked and moved.

After a while, she said, "Shehnaaz, thank you, and thank Mr. Shukla for me."

Josie knew that this recommendation letter was from Mr. Sidharth Shukla.

"Oh, please. No thanks necessary. You parents are so nice. I really want to help them."

Shehnaaz smiled and handed the recommendation letter to Josie. She said seriously, "But remember, you shall use this recommendation letter when necessary. Otherwise, you might be given the runaround. After all, the offer from the Wardle Group is very attractive."

Josie nodded, "I got it. I know what to do. I will go to the Estrada Group to ask my parents' friends for help at noon. I will not give up."

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Great."

**********

At noon, Josie went to the Estrada Group for her parents' old friends.

Shehnaaz intended to have lunch with Sidharth near his company, but because she was worried about Josie, she decided to have lunch in a restaurant near the Estrada Group.

The environment here was pretty good. It is located downtown, so the business was also good.

After Shehnaaz and Josie arrived, they sat down and waited for Sidharth in silence.

Around twelve o'clock, Sidharth arrived, followed by Byron.

Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows and stared at Byron's smiling face. She said, "Why are you here?"

Byron smiled and blinked at her. He said,"To be a third wheel! I have been asked to be your shield. And I am not allowed to hook up with the female stars of our company. It's simply unreasonable and inhumane. I'm single because of him! So, I followed him here to get back at him."

"What did you say? Inhumane?" Sidharth glared at him with a creepy gaze.

Byron immediately shrank back and smiled over sweetly "No, no. Nobody is inhumane. I didn't say that. You must have heard wrongly..."

"Coward." Unruly as Byron was, he became a coward before Sidharth. Shehnaaz looked at him disdainfully.

Byron smiled without defending himself. He glanced at the food on the table and immediately complained, "You're partial to Sidharth. All the dishes are what Sidharth Nothing is for me."

"I didn't know you would come with him."

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes at him and gave a menu to him. "Here you are. You can order anything you like."

"Is this your treat?"

"No, it's Sidharth's treat."

"Great!"

Byron excitedly ordered many dishes. It seemed that he was starving.

Shehnaaz was amused by him. She shook her head and put some food on Sidharth's plate. She said, "I'm sorry for making you drive so long to have lunch with me."

It would take at least forty minutes to get here from SEG. Shehnaaz knew that Sidharth didn't have much free time.

"It doesn't matter. I've got a driver anyway." Sidharth glanced at Byron intentionally and added, "To have lunch with my wife is my duty."

Shehnaaz smiled excitedly and said, "Let's have lunch together every day!"

Sidharth slightly curled his lips and nodded, "My pleasure."

"Could you please enjoy your meal and stop talking this way? I'm hurt." Byron seemed annoyed. He was just a bachelor! What did he do to deserve this?

Just then, the man that Josie was waiting for arrived.

He was a middle-aged man. Josie called him Uncle jon. He was a colleague of Josie's parents in the Estrada Group.

Josie quickly ordered some food for him and got down to the business.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊