//42//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

After shehnaaz's strong counterattack, sophia didn't do anything more... A few days later, the curses on the Internet gradually decreased, leaving only a few words...

Shehnaaz had gained quite a bit of fame as a result, and many fans urged her to enter the entertainment business...

A few days in a row, advertisers kept calling and asking her if she wanted to endorse their products... Moreover, some companies promised her that they would made her a superstar if she joined them...

Shehnaaz was at a loss as to whether she should laugh or cry...

Josie teased her. "Why don't you have a try? You look good, have a good temperament, and are fully qualified for the entertainment industry... You're much better than those actresses... This is a rare opportunity! You should seize it."

Shehnaaz shook her head firmly. "No, is too complicated for me... Although I work hard as a reporter, I don't have to live on thin ice every day and have my own privacy... A star's life is worse than death to me."

"That's true... I don't like that kind of life, either. However, sophia might not think so... Ifs said that she is preparing to return to the entertainment industry recently... And Noah has invested a lot and used his connections to propagandist for sophia..."

Josie's eyes turned cold... She said angrily, "The heartless man and bitch are still struggling to make troubles for you... I dare say, sophia will definitely use all means to suppress you if she really returns to the entertainment industry."

"What are you afraid of? If she doesn't know how to behave herself, then teach her a lesson."

Shehnaaz didn't care about it at all...

Josie also nodded. "That's right. However,I'm afraid that she will play some tricks... Now that she can be so cruel to herself, she can definitely do something even more insane."

"Hey, you really underestimated her... In the past few days, Rojin has been making troubles for me... If it weren't for sophia's instructions, she wouldn't have treated me like this, would she?"

Next moment, Rojin walked over and said, "shehnaaz, there's a reporters' gathering tonight... I have other matters to attend to... You go there for me... The one who invited me this time is the newly promoted director Waqas Franks, so don't mess it up."

After Rojin gave orders, she turned to leave at once and didn't give shehnaaz any chance to react...

"This woman is really difficult to deal with... She's deliberately throwing you under the bus!"

Josie gritted her teeth as she looked at Rojin's back.

Shehnaaz also frowned...

Director Waqas was famous for being lecherous... He wanted to make out with every beautiful woman he met... There were a lot young females in the entertainment industry who were involved with him...

Rojin's arrangements were clearly malicious...

Shehnaaz had a bad premonition... She thought out of instinct that something bad would definitely happen tonight...

Josie was a little worried. "Shehnaaz, why don't you find Rojin and refuse?"

Shehnaaz shook her head. "No... She is my superior... I have to go."

"No! As far as I know, Rojin is very familiar with Waqas.. I'm afraid that they
have planned to plot against you together... I will go with you tonight... If there is something wrong, I can help you."

Josie's attitude was very firm. Shehnaaz thought for a moment and agreed...

If something really happened, they could help each other...

....

In the evening, shehnaaz and Josie went to the address which Rojin gave them...

The gathering was held in a large private room in a clubhouse... After they entered, they discovered that besides Director Waqas and some reporters, there were also a few famous stars and investors...

Such a scene surprised shehnaaz and Josie...

After greeting everyone, they found a place to sit down... In a minute, Director Waqas walked over and asked, "Are you from TEG? You're late, so you have to drink."

Upon hearing this, the guests around him immediately started to shout and ask them to drink three glasses of spirits...

Shehnaaz frowned slightly...

She couldn't drink much... If she drank three glasses in a row, she would probably get drunk...

Josie had a good alcohol tolerance. She said, "Director Waqas, shehnaaz can't drink much... I will drink these three for her."

"How can that be? Everyone drank by themselves... It's just three glasses... She worry get drunk."

Waqas didn't let Shehnaaz go, and his gaze lingered on her with extreme impudence...

Tonight, Shehnaaz deliberately wore a very conservative T-shirt and jeans... However, ordinary clothes could not hide her good shape...

His disgusting gaze made shehnaaz
annoyed...

"Bastard."

Josie cursed through gritted teeth...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna