//66//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz knew that Rojin was doing this on purpose... She frowned and subconsciously looked at Noah and sophia...

Noah was smiling, but there was a trace of fanaticism that no one else could detect in his eyes when he looked at shehnaaz....

That fanaticism was even mixed with strong possessiveness...

Sophia looked self-satisfied... As if she wanted to show that she was the wife of the major shareholder while shehnaaz was only a lowly employee here...

"Bitch." Josie cursed angrily in a low voice...

Shehnaaz sneered in her heart, but on the surface, she said calmly, "Sorry, I have a selective allergy to alcohol... Sometimes I can drink, sometimes I can't. Unfortunately, I can't drink now... So I'm afraid I can drink a toast... Mr. Lake, you
are generous... In sure you won't mind, right?"

Noah didn't know how to respond...

People around were dead silent... None of them knew what to say...

Selective allergy to alcohol? It was clear that she just made it up...

Sophia looked unpleased... She had originally thought that this would show shehnaaz who the boss was, but she didn't expect this woman to be this ignorant...

Sophia was about to flare up, but Rojin opened her mouth first, "shehnaaz, how could you talk to Mr. Lake like this? Drinking a toast to Mr. and Mrs... Lake is a great honor."

"Miss Lonny, if not my fault for being allergic to alcohol... I really can't drink now. I'll give you this honor. I think you would like it very much."

As she spoke, shehnaaz placed the wine cup in front of Rojin...

"You...

Rojin's face instantly turned red... She wanted to be angry at shehnaaz, but she didn't dare... She didn't know how to react...

At this moment, the situation had become extremely awkward... Many senior managers frowned slightly.

Seeing this, Isabelle hurriedly picked up her glass and stood up. She said to Noah, "Sorry, Mr. Lake, my subordinate is a little ignorant... Since she can't drink, I'll toast for her...."

Isabelle drunk up her wine to show her sincerity, as a shrewd person would do...

Seeing Isabelle coming out to smooth things over, the general manager immediately smiled and said, "Isabelle is sensible enough." Then, he turned to Shehnaaz, "Shehnaaz, you can't be like this again!"

"I won't, General Manager."

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded... Then, she said to the others, "Please enjoy your meal and excuse us for a moment."

After saying that, Shehnaaz dragged Josie out of the room without looking back.

Behind them, sophia clenched her fists tightly... Her face twisted because of the hatred in her heart...

"That was brilliant! Shehnaaz, you did so well in there... I almost clapped my hands!"

After leaving the room, Josie, who had been suppressed for a long time, couldn't help laughing out loud and giving shehnaaz a thumbs-up... The anger on her face before was completely replaced by happiness...

"I was wondering why the company asked me to come to this party with you, but I knew the answer the moment sophia and Noah appeared."

Shehnaaz snorted, "sophia wants to take advantage of me... Nice try."

Josie laughed, "You didn't see her expression just now... She wanted to flare up but had to suck it up... It was so funny."

Shehnaaz also laughed. Finally she said, "Alright, let's not talk about this... Lets go have dinner."

"Alright, I have a good appetite now... What are we going to eat?"

"A feast."

Shehnaaz smiled. Then, she led Josie into a private room at the corner of the corridor...

"When did you book the room?"

Just as Josie asked Shehnaaz, she saw a man sitting at the dining table in the room...

The man sat elegantly... He was wearing a white shirt... His coat was placed next to him... His eyes were charming and he was staring at shehnaaz affectionately.... if he was waiting for her. was as

It was Sidharth..

"Didn't I tell you to eat first? You don't need to wait for me." Shehnaaz said it with a smile as she walked next to Alexis.

"I wasn't hungry." Sidharth replied gently and pulled out a chair for her...

Shehnaaz sat down and said to Josie, "Quickly sit down and eat."

Josie picked a seat far away from them and smiled, "So you two have already decided to have dinner together?"

"Of course, eating in that kind of place is
boring.... I prefer to eat with Sidharth, so I told him the address when I got off work." Shehnaaz smiled and passed the dishes to Sidharth...

Josie suddenly felt a little embarrassed, "Am I disturbing you?"

Sidharth said gently, "It's okay... I've ordered enough."

"Great." Josie was relieved and began to eat all the delicious food on the table.

Shehnaaz was amused by her... Then she
turned to Sidharth and said, "The Lake Group has become a shareholder of TEG. I'm afraid that sophia will also sign a contract with TEG."
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna