//145//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

The Duran family had a long history and was as mysterious as the four great families. Many people wanted to pry into the secrets, but failed.

Unexpectedly, as the Estrada master of the Duran family, Jaxson's feelings were exposed to the public.

Who was so bold to expose Jaxson's privacy?

Many people probably wondered the answer to this question.

Because of this news, the word 'Jaxson' has been trending on the Internet for a few days with great popularity.

The person being discussed by people was currently looking at the woman opposite him with a gloomy face.

The woman tasted the tea. She raised her eyes and looked at Jaxson. Then, she smiled, "Jaxson, congratulations. You're famous now!"

The corner of Jaxson's mouth twitched, "Shehnaaz, I've always been famous, okay?"

With his status, he didn't need to rely on news to become famous!

Shehnaaz looked up and nodded, "That's true. You, Sidharth and Byron are all legendary figures. However-"

Shehnaaz gave him a sly grin, "Everyone wants to be more famous."

"Is that so?" Jaxson glanced at the tall figure in front of the French window with interest, "then, what do you think if I make Sidharth more famous?"

"No!" Shehnaaz blurted out.

"Why?"

"Because... because he is mine." If Sidharth was exposed to the public, then they couldn't live a peaceful life.

Shehnaaz liked her current life and didn't want it to be ruined!

"Shehnaaz, you're bullying me!" Jaxson pretended to be dissatisfied and shouted.

"Don't you have a fiance?" Shehnaaz glanced at him. She remembered that Jaxson had said that his family had arranged a fiancée for him. When the girl graduated from university, they would get married.

Speaking of "fiance", Jaxson's eyes flashed with malice, but it soon disappeared.

At this time, he saw that Sidharth had hung up and walked over. Then, he changed the topic and said to Sidharth, "Sidharth, you have to help me explain to Old Master Duran. Otherwise, I will be miserable when I go home."

"Explain it yourself." Sidharth said.

Then, Jaxson shouted, "Sidharth, Shehnaaz, how can you be so heartless?"

Shehnaaz couldn't help but laugh, "We're not heartless. But we don't want to help you."

These words made Jaxson almost go crazy. He chattered like a child, "Bad couple, bad couple..."

Seeing this, Shehnaaz asked Sidharth curiously, "Sidharth, is Old Master Duran so scary?"

The Old Master referred to Chester Duran, the grandfather of Sidharth and Jaxson, and the head of the Duran family.

Thinking of Chester, who was like a child, Sidharth's eyes flashed with tenderness and he smiled. "Grandpa is very cute."

"Cute?" Shehnaaz frowned. Was it appropriate to describe an old man as cute? Moreover, Jaxson seemed to be afraid of Chester.

"So, Old Master Duran seemed not to be a cute person" Shehnaaz said

"Yes, very cute." Sidharth said with his arm around her shoulder, "You'll know when you see him."