//169//

\⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/
________________

Byron was busy refusing those women, while Shehnaaz was bored and eating dessert.

They were completely unaware that they were being watched over by some men and women standing not far away.

"Is that the man whose information couldn't be found anywhere?"

Hadley stared at the man beside Shehnaaz, her eyes filled with astonishment.

From a distance she could not see his appearance clearly, but his elegance and good figure suggested his handsome look.

"That's right, it's him."

Seeing that man again, Noah darkened his eyes.

Hadley gently sipped her wine as her gaze at Byron grew deeper and deeper.

"He's always been by Shehnaaz's side. We can't do anything to her." Sophia's tone was somewhat anxious.

Sophia didn't want to miss this opportunity.

"Calm down, OK?" Hadley glared at her unhappily, "Let's wait for the chance."

She raised her hand and a woman walked

over.

"This is...?"

Sophia and Noah looked at each other, perplexed.

"Didn't you say that he stayed by Shehnaaz's side all the time and that we couldn't do anything? Then I'll let him walk away from Shehnaaz." Hadley's lips curled into a sinister smile.

"As expected, attending a banquet is the most boring thing." Byron yawned with boredom.

"It's really boring." Shehnaaz sipped the fruit wine in her hand and looked around. There were groups of people chatting and laughing.

"Then let's go back."

Byron looked at her with eagerness, his beautiful eyes shining with anticipation.

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Do you really want to go back?"

"As soon as I returned home today, I was sent to protect you. I haven't even had a good rest yet."

As he spoke, he yawned again.

Shehnaaz saw his faint dark circles and the exhaustion on his face. She immediately felt very sorry.

If she hadn't attended this banquet, he wouldn't have been asked to go with her.

Shehnaaz immediately made a decision and said, "Let's go back."

"You're so sweet."

Byron said with a smile.

Looking at his childish expression, Shehnaaz smiled and shook her head. He was older than her, but she felt like he was her younger brother.

Just as they were about to leave, someone accidentally crashed into Byron.

Byron staggered and hurriedly reached out to support the person who had bumped into him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

The woman who bumped into Byron lowered her head and kept apologizing.

Byron let go of her and pushed her back. He said indifferently, "It doesn't matter. Be careful next time."

Then, he lowered his head. Just as his chest felt cold, he had a bad premonition. As expected, his shirt was soaked with red wine, making it particularly eye-catching.

The one who caused this was the woman in front of him who had always lowered her head.

Shehnaaz silently watched what had happened from the side, her eyes shining brightly.

Some troubles were surely to come, so let nature take its course.

"Byron, go to the bathroom and clean up. Otherwise, it would be indecent to walk out like this," Shehnaaz said.

"But..." Byron frowned in hesitation. Alexishad told him to stay by her side all the time. If Shehnaaz got into trouble after he left, he couldn't finish his task.

"Go. I'm fine." Shehnaaz knew what he was worried about, but some troubles were surely to come. She decided not to hide from them.

Byron looked at her and sighed, "Alright, I'll be right there soon. Don't go away."

Shehnaaz replied with a smile, "Sure. Just go."

Byron looked at the woman who had bumped into him and ran towards the bathroom.

"Who asked you to do this?"

As soon as Byron left, Shehnaaz instantly withdrew the smile on her face and shot a sharp gaze at the woman who had bumped into Byron.

She could see that her body was trembling slightly.

Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows, "You're Aleyna, aren't you?"

The woman suddenly raised her head and looked at her with a shocked expression. Perhaps she did not expect that she would recognize her.

Shehnaaz smiled and continued, "Aleyna, 19-year-old, a sophomore at Benin Theatre Academy, was chosen by a star scout at the age of 18 because of her innocent and beautiful look. You were signed up by LEG and played the maidservant in the hit drama 'Back to the Tang Dynasty' last year."

"Who are you? How did you know about me?" The woman didn't expect her to know so much about her, and immediately panicked.

Shehnaaz shrugged. "A media worker knows a lot about the entertainment industry."

Aleyna's beautiful eyebrows knitted together. She looked at the woman in front of her and felt inexplicably familiar.

Suddenly, she exclaimed, "You are Shehnaaz!"

Shehnaaz smiled, "Yes, I am."

"Are you really Shehnaaz?"

She was so excited that her voice trembled.

"I am. What's wrong?" Shehnaaz was puzzled.

"Gees, I'm so lucky to meet you. My idol!" She seemed to even want to shout loudly with excitement.

"I didn't expect that I would have a fan." Shehnaaz felt that it was funny.

To tell the truth, she felt a little excited too. It turned out that it was such a good thing to be admired by others.

No wonder so many people wanted to be stars.

"Shehnaaz, wait a minute." Aleyna ran away suddenly.

Shehnaaz looked at her in confusion. She ran to the table with all kinds of wine on it. Not long after, she walked back with two glasses of wine.

She walked up to her and looked at her expectantly, "Shehnaaz, I'm so happy to meet you today. Can I have a drink with you?"

Aleyna was like a cute little girl living next door. Her eyes were clear and clean, causing people to have a good impression of her. She involuntarily relaxed her guard.

"Of course." Shehnaaz smiled and took the wine in her hand.

"Cheers!"

They clapped their glasses.

Shehnaaz smiled gently at Aleyna and then raised her head to drink the wine in her glass.

Aleyna took a small sip with her gaze locked onto Shehnaaz. When she saw her drink all the wine, her eyes lit up and she let out a sigh of relief.

____________________

(⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠;⁠)

(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)