//81//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Noah didn't say anything, and Shehnaaz didn't want to talk with him either. In retrospect, she was more and more convinced that she had been stupid to have fallen in love with such a man...

They stared at each other expressionlessly... Shehnaaz's gaze was icy while Noah looked rather gloomy...

After a while, Noah said slowly, "Shehnaaz, I told you that sooner or later, you will return to me."

"You wish!" Shehnaaz scoffed. The man must have lost his mind to make such a laughable claim...

Not feeling offended, he looked at her quietly and said evenly, "It's too early to tell. I'll try my best to make you compromise! Believe it or not, we'll see."

His eyes went sinister when he came to the last sentence...

Shehnaaz felt a chill run down her spine. For the first time, she realized the man in front of her was dangerous...

Even so, shehnaaz did not want to surrender. She returned coldly, "Noah, others might be afraid of you, but I am not. I'm curious if sophia hears what you just said, would she lose her mind and have a big fight against you. After all, even I am a little afraid when she gets mad."

Noah's face went white.

He knew that Shehnaaz was true. Sophia had always been arrogant and possessive of him...

She had always regarded Shehnaaz as a thorn in her side. If she found out that he still had feelings for shehnaaz, she might do something terrible.

Seeing Noah's hesitance, Shehnaaz knew that her words had worked. She snorted apathetically and walked away without waiting for his reply.

About half an hour later, sophia finally had her makeup done and walked over from the dressing room...

She stood in front of Noah and complained in dissatisfaction, "Noah, the shooting will start soon, but this dress is so ugly. If I were dressed like this, I wouldn't look good in the camera and my image would be undermined."

Sophia was in blue and white sportswear with a pair of white sneakers on her feet. Her sexy wavy hair was now tied in a ponytail behind her. With little makeup on her face, she looked completely different from her usual style of dress and looked ordinary...

This was not what sophia wanted.

She had always thought highly of herself and reveled in her good appearance and temperament. She believed she was more beautiful than some popular actresses, and only high-end brands could match her beauty...

Noah comforted her gently, "sophia, you just came back to the entertainment industry. You can't get a big brand endorsement all at once. So you should make do with it now. After you get popular, I'll get you another endorsement. At that time, cosmetics or foreign high-end brands will be at your disposal."

Sophia was still a little unsatisfied. But since the man had said so, she couldn't argue with that but said coquettishly, "You promised. You can't go back on your word."

"Of course, hurry up, go ahead. I'll watch you here." Noah would give sophia almost everything she asked for. The sinister look he had shown shehnaaz was now completely gone."Well, then I'm leaving. I'll try hard."

After giving Noah a smile, sophia turned around and left...

Before she left, however, she glanced at shehnaaz not far away, with pride and show-off on her face.

"Ridiculous," Shehnaaz thought.

Even now, this woman still believed that her younger step-sister cared so much about Noah, so sophia put on that victorious face whenever she got a chance.

Sophia never found out that Shehnaaz had long since lost interest in Noah... To Shehnaaz, her older step-sister was just making a fool of herself...

The shooting was soon in full swing. Besides a few sets of photographs, sophia had to shoot an advertisement...

In the beginning, everything went quite smoothly. All sophia needed to do was change a few sets of clothes and poses...

But when it came to video ads, they just
couldn't move on...

Sophia's lack of professionalism and acting skills prevented her from following the director's requirements of demeanor, position, and reactions...

In a short half an hour, they reshoots dozens of times. In the end, the director lost his patience and sullenly asked everyone to rest before they started again later.

Sophia's face darkened.

It was undoubtedly humiliating to her,
especially with Noah and Shehnaaz
watching it.

She couldn't stand the thought that
Shehnaaz was sneering at her secretly.

"I'm done!" Sophia Provoked, she lost her temper and shouted at Amelie and Marie.

Amelie immediately handed her a bottle of water and comforted her softly, "sophia, calm down. The advertisement video is the only thing left now. Hold on for a while and it will be over soon."

Marie came up to fan sophia and complimented her, "Actually, you have already done a good job. The director has too many requirements. Calm down and prepare yourself. I believe you can do a better, impeccable job."

Sophia gritted her teeth in hatred. When her gaze landed at shehnaaz, she bit her lower lip and said, "I can't let that bitch laughing at me. Amelie, do something for me. If I don't feel good, neither could she."

Surprised for a short while, Amelie smiled maliciously, "Don't worry. Leave it to me."
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna