//61//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Just as Byron was teaching sophia and Ashton a lesson, Sidharth had already returned to the car with Shehnaaz in his arms...

At this moment, Shehnaaz was completely unconscious... Lying in Sidharth's arms, she kept putting her hands into his clothes... She felt a fire burning inside, and she wanted to release the heat...

Her tiny face flushed red, and she constantly rubbed her face against his. Her eyes blurred, and she kissed Sidharth's lips with her soft red ones...

Sidharth had looked sullen, but when feeling Shehnaaz's warm breaths on his neck, he tried his best to suppress his desire...

"It's so hot... I don't feel good..." Shehnaaz gasped and kissed him enthusiastically...

Her lips were soft and hot, and her entire body smelled fragrant... Taking a deep breath, Sidharth was afraid that he would no longer restrain his desire...

He pushed her face away in a hurry and comforted her, "Wait a moment... You won't be hot anymore after I take you to the hospital!"

Shehnaaz still felt hot all over, and she couldn't help tugging at her clothes...
She wanted to take them off, as if this would reduce the heat...

Sidharth held her hands, but Shehnaaz began to tug at his shirt...

His tie was twisted, and three buttons of his shirt were torn off... Showing his whole cheat and Collarbone.... His sexy thin lips became red and swollen because of her Continuous sucking and biting...

Byron saw this when getting into the car. He was startled and quickly looked away. "Boss, do you want to find a hotel first?"

Sidharth took a deep breath and said in a hoarse voice, "Cut the crap... Get in the car and send us to the hospital immediately."

"What?"

Byron sank into bewilderment... He got into the car and said, "Why are you going to the hospital? Boss, aren't you the best medicine for her?"

Taking a deep breath, Sidharth said in a low voice, "I promised her that I wouldn't touch her until she agrees."

He just made a mistake two days ago,
so he couldn't lose his mind this time...

Byron was rendered speechless...
He stared at Sidharth in disbelief for a moment and nodded... "Got it. Boss, please sit still."

Sidharth did not say a word... His breathing gradually became heavy, and he felt like his blood began to boil...
He found it harder to keep cool-headed anymore...

However, Shehnaaz continued to sucking nibbling and biting... She even started to
Scratch his chest part with her nails being Desperate of needs..

Sidharth could only hug her and moan lowly in pain and Pleasure... He let her kiss and scratch him everywhere...

They kissed each other more affectionately... Shehnaaz wrapped her vine-like arms around his neck tightly... it, seemed that she was trying to be arousing...

Gradually, she turned him on... Sidharth voice became hoarse and his eyes were bloodshot... There was a hint of strong desire on his face...

"A-ahh fuc-kk b-baby" Sidharth moan whisperingly as Shehnaaz bite on his neck really hard leaving a hickey...

Seeing such a scene, Byron kindly reminded, "Boss, don't you want to find a hotel? You can take this opportunity to sleep with her, and maybe she will love you whole-heartedly from then on"