//56//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

The night after the project ended, Shehnaaz received a phone call from James..

After a brief conversation with her father, she hung up...

Sidharth hugged Shehnaaz from behind and put his chin on her shoulder... "What does your father want?" he asked softly...

Shehnaaz turned her face to him and leaned against his chest, smiling, "Nothing much. Tomorrow is my fathers 50th birthday... He wants me to go back."

"Do you want to go back?" Sidharth gently kissed her lips and asked...

"Not really, but I have to go back... After all, he's my father... If my mother was still alive, she definitely wouldn't want me to fight against him like this." Shehnaaz sighed helplessly...

It had been almost a month since she moved out, and neither of them had contacted each other... Now that James took the initiative to call her, how could she not go back?

Sidharth turned her around and took her in his arms, "Don't worry... Tomorrow, I will ask Byron to prepare a birthday gift for to bring back."

"Thank you." Shehnaaz rubbed his chest with her face, smiling, but her eyes were filled with worry...

......

At the birthday banquet, she would inevitably meet sophia and Noah... She knew sophia well... After how Byron had embarrassed sophia last time, she would definitely revenge...

Thinking of this, Shehnaaz couldn't help but feel a little worried...

Sidharth noticed that she was upset, so he comforted her softly, "Nothing will happen... If you really don't like the party, I'll come back early and pick you up."

"Alright." Hearing what Sidharth said, Shehnaaz finally smiled in relief...

The next night, at eight o'clock, the retro palace-style hall at the Gill's villa was brilliant... The gorgeous crystal chandeliers shone with dazzling light. Numerous guests came to attend James's birthday banquet...

Although the Gills Group was not one
of the top companies in Benin City, James
himself was prestigious in the business
world... He had a lot of friends... And his
birthday party was filled with elites from
wealthy families of the upper class...

When Shehnaaz arrived home, james was greeting the guests at the door with a glowing face...

Beside him, Ciaran was dressed up like a noble woman...

Shehnaaz walked over and greeted indifferently, "Dad."

"You're back."

When James saw Shehnaaz, the smile on his face disappeared... Then he said, "With so many quests, I will be busy tonight... You should help me."

"Alright." Shehnaaz nodded indifferently... Then, without saying anything else, she turned around and walked aside...

She didn't greet Ciaran... In fact, she didn't even look at her...

Ciaran's smile froze as her eyes twitched slightly... A trace of anger flashed across her eyes...

She glared at Shehnaaz fiercely, knowing
that shehnaaz was deliberately embarrassing her...

But Shehnaaz ignored her... She found a place to stand and decided not to walk around...

But then Shehnaaz saw Noah and sophia not far from the banquet hall...

Sophia was wearing a sexy red gown... She looked attractive with the makeup... Maybe because she was not pregnant for long, she still had a flat belly and looked slim...

As for Noah, he was pretending to be a gentle and noble man as usual...

Seeing the two standing together, Shehnaaz suddenly remembered Sidharth...

She thought of how good it would be if he could come with her and stand beside her at this moment...

Shehnaaz laughed innerly...

She had only married Sidharth for less than a month, yet he already had great influence on her mind...

She could clearly remember that when last time she saw Noah and sophia at their engagement ceremony, she felt uncomfortable... But this time, she felt nothing...

Being with Sidharth for a month actually made her forget the years she had spent with Noah!..

Just as Shehnaaz was lost in thought, sophia suddenly walked over, holding Noah's arm... She asked with mockery, "shehnaaz, how come you are not with the man from that night?"

"It's none of your business!" Shehnaaz said coldly, feeling that sophia was really annoying...

Sophia glared at her, a trace of anger flashing across her eyes...

What Shehnaaz just said reminded her of how she was humiliated in the restaurant that night...

She had thought that the man would come back with shehnaaz tonight... That way, she could take revenge and humiliate him instead... Unexpectedly, he didn't even show up...

sophia seemed to be about to lose her temper... But suddenly, she laughed and said, "Shehnaaz, could it be that you got abandoned again? I knew it! How could a man like that fall in love with you? I bet he just wants to toy with you and will abandon you soon"

"What does it have to do with you?" Shehnaaz got a little angry, and her voice became even colder...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna