//80//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

At two o'clock in the afternoon,

Sidharth was sitting on the bed, with Shehnaaz sitting on his laps..

They are look at eachother eye...
Sidharth bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble...

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," Sidharth whispered.

When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple...

"Or now." Sidharth traced the line of her cheekbone... "Or now." His lips were against hers...

"Or--

But Shehnaaz had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth... He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her...

Sidharth groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the bed, tangled together, still kissing...

Shehnaaz fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer... Her veins throb and her heart explodes... She have never wanted anyone like this before Not even Noah... Never... Sidharth pushes her backward and come over her...

Their tongues tangled and went to war in their locked mouths, battling madly for dominance... She can feel his lips were warm and soft... They parted slightly, allowing her tongue to slip inside...

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the bed, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together hardly....
They could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as they fumbled to take off one another's clothes...

But.. But.. But

Their making out was stop when the doorbell in the room suddenly rang...

Sidharth groaned loudly and glare at door...

Shehnaaz sign went to open the door and saw Amelie standing at the door. She asked doubtfully, "What's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just here to inform you that it's almost sophia's shooting time. Prepare yourself and go out with us."

Amelie said coldly, but her eyes darted towards the room as if to see what the presidential suite looked like...

Shehnaaz stood in front of her and said emotionlessly, "I see... I tidy up and come right away... You can leave now"

Amelie seemed a little reluctant to leave. But Shehnaaz had made it very clear, so she could only shut up and leave resentfully...

After Amelie left, Shehnaaz returned to the room and saw Sidharth grumpily reading the documents on the sofa... Sidharth took a glance at her, "Are you going out?"

"Yeah, what about you? You have work here?" Sidharth had come all the way to accompany her... She felt a little guilty for leaving him here...

"No, the branch office is nearby... I will go there to take a look."

Shehnaaz blinked her eyes and stared at him doubtfully, "SEG has a branch?"

Sidharth paused and chuckled, "Not SEG. It's a family business."

Shehnaaz was lost for words for a while before she suddenly tilted her head and glared at him, "Apart from SEG, you also manage the family business?"