//54//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Josie said, "Oh, it is because of noah. One day, I was looking for news stories...
I saw her having dinner with Noah... I have their photos."

Josie smiled as she handed her camera over...

Shehnaaz took a look and saw the scene of the two eating in the "Sea of Milky Way" Restaurant...

"I think sophia would go crazy if she knew about this, what do you think?"

Josie laughed out loud and gloated, thinking of Sophia's hideous and twisted face.

She disliked sophia the most in the world... She would definitely be very happy if she could see sophia being defeated...

Shehnaaz was not as excited as Josie... She thought for a moment and then shook her head, "Lilith is not a good person, nor is Noah... If they continue to meet secretly, Noah will have an affair with her... Sophia won put up with this."

"That would be better... We'll be happy to watch them fight." Josie, optimistic and not really concerned, fiddled with the camera...

Shehnaaz glanced at her and said, "You think too much... What I should be concerned about now is how sophia will deal with me... Anyway, I can't go out for news stories these days... Please keep an eye on sophia for me... If you are free, you can take some photos that can show her in a bad light... didn't she want to be famous and humiliate me? Then I'll make her taste the feeling of defeat."

"No problem. Leave it to me."
Josie was very interested in depressing sophia, so she immediately promised Shehnaaz...

.....

In the blink of an eye, half a month had passed... The scriptwriter finally finished changing the script at a critical moment...

Shehnaaz immediately went to SEG to look for Sidharth with the relevant materials on this project...

This was the second time Shehnaaz had come to SEG, and she was here as a negotiator... She went in the building through the front door, openly and arrogantly...

Sidharth already knew about it, so he sent Murat to pick her up...

They went upstairs and arrived at the President's office... Sidharth is already preparing the coffee for her...

Shehnaaz come inside Sidharth peck her forehead and back to his seat...

"How about we are having a formal conversation?" Shehnaaz sat down opposite him and tried to be serious..

"Sure... We are not talking about nothing but work. If your proposal doesn't satisfy me, we will probably not have this cooperation at all." Sidharth took a sip of coffee elegantly and became as serious as Shehnaaz...

Byron rolled his eyes and said, "You don't need to be so serious... Shehnaaz, if sidharth doesn't like your proposal, I'll invest my own money on it."

"Thank you!"

Shehnaaz couldn't stay serious anymore.. She sighed and said to Sidharth, "Take a look at the script and the cast... I asked the scriptwriter to make a lot of changes... I don't know if it's good, but I think it should be much better than before... Please give me some advice."

"No problem."

Sidharth calmly took over the materials Shehnaaz handed him and began to skim
over...

Shehnaaz explained, "I've marked all the changes."

"Yes." Sidharth replied indifferently and didn't say anything else...

"I'm reading till then you drink this coffee" Sidharth said passing her the coffee cup... Which he had prepared for her...

Shehnaaz nod... She was not anxious... She drank her coffee and waited silently...

After a long while, Sidharth finally finished reading... But Shehnaaz couldn't tell any changes on his face...

Shehnaaz was nervous and looked at him, "How is it? Is it still bad?"

After a moment of silence, Sidharth slowly said, "1 finally have a little interest in investing in this movie."

"Oh, my God!" Shehnaaz was surprised for a moment, but then she looked at him suspiciously, "Are you telling the truth? Or are you investing in it because I'm your wife?

"I'm telling the truth... There are some points I expect to see in this movie... The actors are very suitable for this movie... It not only reduces the cost, but also improves the quality... So it is worth my investment... Of course, if you don't believe me, our company has a professional evaluation team that can make an assessment"

As he spoke, Sidharth tidied up the materials and handed them to Byron, "Ask Murat to send the materials."

"OK."

Byron left... Shehnaaz was worried...

She wouldn't want Sidharth to favor her because of their relationship... But Sidharth didn't seem the type of man who would deceive her...

But, on second thought, she gradually relaxed... She became happy and thought, "Great, my efforts are paying off."
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna