//74//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

There came a noise.

Within five minutes after SEG issued the statement, a smashing sound came from a lounge in TEG...

Sophia angrily pointed at her agents nose and said with an ugly look on her face, "Damn it, didn't you say that SEG wouldn't come out to deny rumours for such a trivial matter? Look at how the netizens laugh at me now?"

"I didn't expect that SEG would take the matter so seriously." The agent also looked anxious and worried...

"Trash!" Sophia scolded in anger, feeling extremely aggrieved...

Seeing that she was angry, the agent did not dare to retort and could only console her patiently, "Sophia, calm down... Your case is particularly special... Since SEG has made a statement, we can just give up... No matter what, we have achieved our goal... Although the netizens are all scolding you, at least you have received a lot of attention... At this time, you should keep your composure... These public opinions are inevitable if you want to achieve the final success"

"It's better to be like this!" Sophia shot a glare at her agent, remaining furious.

Sophia's plot against Shehnaaz backfired... SEG should be her stepping stone for more exposure... But with such a decisive statement, it denied any association with her...

Everything didn't go well in the whole morning... Sophia couldn't calm down as long as she pictured the scene where Shehnaaz was laughing at her...

Rojin walked in from outside... Seeing that sophia was throwing temper tantrums, she walked forward and said, "Sophia, calm down first... There is something wrong about SEG's statement, but I don't know whether I should say it or not."

"What?" Sophia narrowed her eyes, looking extremely alert...

"Shehnaaz had been in charge of the cooperation between TEG and SEG from the beginning... You made a comeback this time and mentioned something about SEG, which quickly responded with a statement... I wonder if Shehnaaz was the one who interfered in it."

Rojin didn't sound very sure... Perhaps she thought that Shehnaaz shouldn't be that capable...

However, this time, she had guessed correctly!

It was Shehnaaz who interfered in the matter! Sophia was also shocked, but immediately shook her head and rejected, "That's impossible.. Even if she was the one who negotiated the cooperation, that bitch is just an obscure reporter... How could she be so capable that SEG would issue a statement for her alone? It must be a coincidence!"

"I think what Rojin said makes sense."

The agent also expressed her opinion, "According to SEG style, issuing a statement for such a trivial matter is indeed a storm in a teacup... But don't forget that Mr. Sidharth once invited Shehnaaz to SEG... Also, her mysterious boyfriend can't be ignored, who isn't a simple man and might be an insider in SEG."

"What!!!"

When sophia heard her agent's analysis, her expression suddenly changed...

Rojin patted her shoulder and said, "sophia, you've been at a disadvantage when dealing with Shehnaaz... There are some things you have to be cautious
about... I think it's better for you to pay attention to this matter."

The agent also agreed with Rojin's suggestion... After pondering for a moment, she said, "How about this? I'll find a reporter to follow Shehnaaz and see if I can find out who the man is."

"I'll leave this matter to you... No matter what, I don't want any mistakes this time."

"Yes, I understand"

Just as the three people were conspiring to follow Shehnaaz, she was unaware of anything and still led a routine life, working during the day and going home at night...

......

Two days later, the news of sophia's comeback gradually died down. However, what surprised Shehnaaz was that the woman stopped making trouble for her in these two days...

After some inquires, she learned that sophia was busy soliciting endorsements and scrambling for scripts...

In Josie's words, it would be like this... "That woman is now completely paying out of her own pocket to get a role."

Shehnaaz made no comment on this.

This society was just like this... it was easy to do things with money... Even though sophia was already notorious for what she had done in the past, it wouldn't change the fact that she worked very smoothly in this industry...

It wasn't that Shehnaaz couldn't get in her way, but she didn't have such an intention...

She knew very well that sophia wanted to shoot to fame and ruin her.. However, she also had a temper and couldn't be offended...

If sophia dared to offend her, she would definitely make her pay the price
Peaceful days passed like this... As soon as the morning meeting was over one day, Isabelle had a private talk with Shehnaaz...

Only they two were left in the spacious meeting room... Isabelle spoke straightforwardly as always, "shehnaaz, you should have seen how people outside comment on our company recently, haven't you? Because of sophia, TEG'S reputation has been questioned... In the past two days, a meeting was held among the senior leaders of the company and a decision has been made... Do you want to hear it?"

Shehnaaz was obviously confused for a moment... She frowned slightly, "Do you want to say that I am to blame?"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Happy birthday champ ❤️❤️❤️__________________________________

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna