//110//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz and Josie rushed towards the Public Security Bureau after leaving the filming place.

The Public Security Bureau of Benin City was very noisy. Many uniformed police officers were busy and shuttling back and forth. Some criminals who had committed minor offences were sitting there being told off. It seemed that everything was in order.

But soon, all the sound stopped at a shout of a woman.

"Anyway, I won't leave today unless this bastard is arrested and put into prison!"

Everyone heard this although her voice was not very loud. They all turned to look at her curiously.

At a table on the left side of the hall was a beautiful woman with fine skin. She was tightly wrapped in a red dress. Her sexy figure was tempting and showed an alluring aura.

She was extremely beautiful, her eyes charming and her body delicate. However, judging from her tone, it was obvious that she was not a woman to be trifled with.

When everyone looked at her, they would be dazzled by her beauty. She was so attractive.

However, everyone's expressions changed again soon. The astonishment towards her quickly turned into disbelief!

Damn it. The middle-aged man standing in front of her was the director!

How dared this woman to give orders to the director?

Everyone was astonished. 'Who is this beauty? How could she do that?' Some even rubbed their eyes because they couldn't believe what they saw.

"Girl, this man said that you misunderstand him. Furthermore, it seems like he has done nothing wrong to you. Shall we stop messing around? You've just returned. So hurry up and go home. OK?"

The director tried to calm her down, but in fact felt very upset. He wished he could immediately send the annoying woman away.

Hearing this, the beautiful woman widened her eyes and argued in an arrogant tone. "No, what he said doesn't count. If you don't arrest him today, I'll put myself into prison for two days. Then what are you going to do to deal with the Old Man!"

The director felt even disturbed upon hearing this. When he was just about to speak, the man sitting aside shouted, "Hey, why are you so unreasonable? I told you that it was just an accident. I apologized, and I was also beaten by you. Why don't you let me go?"

The man was as tall as a model and looked very handsome. He was some what unruly and arrogant. It could be seen from the way he dressed that he had an extraordinary social status.

Shehnaaz would definitely be very shocked if she were here. Because this guy was no one but Byron.

Byron was also full of anger and sighed in his heart. Why did he meet such a hot and troublesome woman?

"You took advantage of me. I was so merciful that I didn't chop off your hand. You still want to escape. Stop daydreaming!" The woman snorted coldly and fiercely glared at Byron.

"I didn't do it on purpose." Byron rolled his eyes helplessly and muttered.

He was going to the airport to pick up someone in the afternoon, but accidentally touched the woman's breast because of the crowd, arousing some conflicts on the spot.

Soon after, they were brought here.

"It doesn't matter whether you did it on purpose or not."

The woman also rolled her eyes. Then, she turned around and said to the middle-aged director, "How is it, old man? Are you going to lock him up or not? If not, then I'll throw myself into the cell."

The director felt very helpless. He couldn't help but curse the subordinate who brought this woman here.

This bastard brought such a big trouble into the police station and even caught a man of the Shukla family.

Neither the woman nor the young man beside her was someone that they could afford to offend. He wanted to send them away, but the woman refused to leave!

Thinking of this, the director kept sighing.

How could a dignified chief of the bureau
be so inferior in front of these two?

Just as the director was worrying about how to reconcile the conflict between them, footsteps suddenly sounded outside the door.

When Shehnaaz and Josie arrived at the Public Security Bureau, they saw the familiar figure not far away. They smiled at each other and hurriedly walked over.When they were near, Shehnaaz shouted, "Vera!"

"Well?"

Hearing this voice, the woman called Vera Elton immediately turned around, and her original delicate and arrogant expression instantly changed.

She looked at Shehnaaz and Josie rushing over in surprise. She ran to them immediately and said, "Shehnaaz, Josie, you finally arrived. I miss you so much."

"We miss you too."

Shehnaaz smiled and hugged Vera, and Shehnaaz's face was brimming with joy.

Josie curled her lips and scolded, "Your way of returning is really strange. Arrested at the police station? Which idiot arrested you?"

"Here. That one"Vera pointed backwards. It was the director. His expression changed at once out of embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" Shehnaaz shook her head and looked at Vera.

Vera raised her eyebrows and said somewhat unhappily, "In the afternoon at the airport, I met a playboy who took advantage of me. I was so angry and we had a quarrel. Afterwards, some onlookers called the police, and then I was arrested here."

"Well...?"

The corner of Shehnaaz's mouth twitched slightly. She wanted to laugh.

Josie coughed helplessly from the side, trying her best to prevent herself from laughing.Vera gave them a rueful glance.

Then Shehnaaz quickly became serious and said with concern, "Where is the playboy now? Did he do anything to you?"

"Here he is!" Vera glared fiercely at the back.

Shehnaaz and Josie also looked back and saw a slightly helpless face.

Shehnaaz was shocked, "Byron?"

Josie was dumbfounded, "Is he the playboy?"

"It's him! What? Do you know him?" Vera blinked her eyes and looked at them in surprise.

Shehnaaz nodded and looked at Byron meaningfully.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊