//166//

♡⁠(⁠˃͈⁠ ⁠દ⁠ ⁠˂͈⁠ ⁠༶⁠ ⁠)
_____________________

The light of the morning sun shone into the room through the floor-to-ceiling window and on the floor.

Shehnaaz took a bite of the scrambled egg and looked at the man opposite her.

Sidharth sat silhouetted against the light. His
figure was upright and his facial features
strongly marked.

As he drank his coffee, he focused on reading the newspaper:

"You should focus when you are having a meal. Don't be distracted, or you'll suffer from indigestion."

Shehnaaz muttered discontentedly. Sidharth opposite her looked up at her with a smile.

"It was my mother who said it." Shehnaaz
added. An elder's words might be convincing.

Sidharth folded the newspaper and put it aside. Then, he smiled and said, "Since Mom said so, I have to listen to her."

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes and pout asked. "Are you making fun of me?"

"No." Sidharth smiled. His eyes were bright
with pleasure.

Shehnaaz angrily glared at him and placed some egg on his plate. She said, "This is delicious. Have a taste."

Sidharth looked at the golden scrambled egg and then looked up at Shehnaaz who was looking at him expectantly.

Thus, he gently took a bite of the egg.

"How is it?" Shehnaaz asked anxiously.

He tasted it carefully, and after a long time, he said under her eager gaze, "It's delicious."

Shehnaaz started smiling, her eyes curving into crescent moon-like shapes. She said proudly, "I cooked it."

Sidharth smiled as he looked at her, and his eyes were filled with pampering.

"I am indeed a good wife," Shehnaaz said and smiled.

"Yes, you are a great wife."

Shehnaaz was happier to win his praise than. to win a lottery.

She was so happy and then she drank the milk fast.

"Slow down." Sidharth looked at her dotingly and helplessly.

This morning was their private moment. which was filled with laughter and happiness.

                                 ______

Standing away from TEG shehnaaz hugged Sidharth tightly while he caress her hair softly..

"Don't get into trouble and take care" he pecked her lip and left..

As soon as Shehnaaz entered the Media. Department of TEG, she was told that Ms. Squires was looking for her.

She frowned and wondered what Hadley was going to do.

Josie warned worriedly, "Shehnaaz, be careful. She failed to fire you, so she must be grudging. She might have come up with some evil idea to target you."

Shehnaaz smiled and comforted her, "Don't worry. I will play it by ear."

Afterwards, she turned around. Her face darkened and her eyes turned cold.

Some people's ambition never died until there was no way out.

                                 _____

In Ms. Squires' office.

Shehnaaz was standing at the desk, while Hadley was looking at the files absorbedly as if there was no one else present.