//40//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Noah, finally you're here."

When Lilith saw Noah, she smiled and greeted with her eyes lit up with uncontrollable infatuation...

After so many years, her affection for this man continued unabated...

"Sorry, I was delayed by some business.' Noah smiled gently...

"It doesn't matter. There's still some time before I go to the next activity."

Lilith led him to the sofa and offered him some water... She asked, "May I know why you are looking for me?"

"I need you to help me with something." Noah nodded and said frankly, "sophia wants to return to the showbiz... But you know her current situation, so I would like to ask you for a favor..."

When she heard this, her body stiffened visibly... She frowned and asked, "Isn't your wife already pregnant? Why doesn't she rest at home?"

"Well, you know the grudge between her and shehnaaz... Sophia can't stand it and swears to return... Now that she's pregnant with my baby, I can refuse her.'

Noah looked rather helpless, and there was even faint boredom in his eyes...

Lilith frowned, finding herself in a
difficult situation...

She loved Noah and would like to help him very much, but now he wanted her to help his wife...

Lilith pondered for a moment and said,
"I will try and find what I can do to help her. However, Noah, with all due respect, sophia is almost ruined now..
I'm afraid it won't be easy for her to come back... Although I can help put in a good word since you asked, I can't guarantee that it will work"

"Don't worry about that... I will use all resources of the Lake Group to help her."
Noah's words made Lilith feel worse...

She complained, "Noah, you're so biased... I have liked you for so many years, but you've never cared about me like that... You've done so much for her. Does it bother you if I'm jealous?"

Noah smiled, "You are not... I think you're always very understanding, and I will make it up to you."

Lilith raised her eyebrows and cooed, "How will you make it up to me?"

"What do you want?"

Lilith thought for a moment, and then her face lit up. She said, "Noah, can you have dinner with me when you're free? I don't have real friends in this showbiz.... I am usually alone..."

"No problem. I happened to book a table at 'Sea of Milky Way... Why don't we go there tonight?"

"Alright!"

....

After getting in Byron's car, Shehnaaz, did not go home directly.... Instead, she asked him to take her to the hospital first...

In the hospital, Josie's fever was gone... When she saw Shehnaaz, she asked in surprise, "You finished the interview so soon?"

"Or what? I don't have much to say to
Lilith" Shehnaaz pouted and put the flowers she had bought on the table...

"She didn't do anything to you, did she?" Josie, asked her

"Sarcasm was inevitable. However, she didn't take advantage of me... After all, we got something on her... If she pisses me off, she will be in trouble sooner or later."

Shehnaaz shrugged and didn't want to talk about Lilith...

Josie smiled, "That's true. You spared her considering she was your classmate... Otherwise, she would have been finished long ago."

"Forget her. How are you feeling? How long do you need to stay here?"

"If I don't have a fever again, I will be discharged tomorrow."

"Alright then. I'll sort out the draft for you tonight, and give it to you tomorrow." Shehnaaz stood up to leave...

Josie pouted and said pitifully, "you're leaving. I'm bored in the hospital by myself..."

Shehnaaz gave her a charming smile, "I have to leave... Someone is waiting for me down there."

Josie's eyes was lit up, "Who? Your mysterious husband?"

Shehnaaz shook her head, "No."

"Shehnaaz, when will you let me meet your husband?" Josie was dissatisfied.

"When the time is right." Shehnaaz winked at her... She picked up her bag and smiled, "1 am leaving now. Have a good rest and call me if you need anything."

"Just run to him," Josie teased. Waving her hand, she added, 'See you tomorrow."

Shehnaaz left the hospital and headed straight home.. However, she did not see sidharth when she entered the house...

She was a little puzzled, so she asked Byron, "Where's your brother?"

"In the kitchen," Byron smiled with a look of anticipation...

Shehnaaz looked at him, surprised, "Really?"

"Shehnaaz, we'll have a feast tonight," Byron swallowed, seeming starving...

Now she knew that he wasn't joking, and ran towards the kitchen.... The next moment, shehnaaz saw sidharth was busy in the kitchen...

He was wearing a white shirt and light-colored casual shorts... His back faced her as he was cutting... His cutting was fast and steady, and the food was done neatly... His movements were also graceful and pleasing to the eye...

Shehnaaz took a deep breath and the disbelief in her eyes finally dissipated...

She did not expect that lofty, noble, and elegant man would be so good at cooking, and he even possessed an indescribable charm in the kitchen...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna