//100//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

In the blink of an eye, it was seven o'clock in the evening, and TEG's annual party started in full swing.

That night, the venue was magnificent with bright lights, flowers, red wine and pastries. There were etiquette ladies leading the distinguished stars one after another into the venue.

These people included popular actresses, senior actors, and even super-popular celebrities.

Each of them was dressed up in expensive designer clothes, which made them even more dazzling. Every time they showed up, they would attract a lot of attention.

In the crowded hall, all kinds of young talents and beauties in formal dress were holding champagne, chatting and laughing in groups. Judging from their manner, they were not inferior to the upper class.

Shehnaaz also dressed up tonight.

She looked dignified and elegant with her long hair put up high. Her ears were glittering with earrings, her face was dressed in delicate makeup, and she wore a simple black-and-white dress. She was pure and charming, noble and low-key, contradictory and eye-catching.

The ladies present tonight were competing with each other for beauty of looks. They were sexy, charming, hot, pure and cute... Although Shehnaaz was dressed simply, she looked unique for her outstanding temperament.

This could tell from the constant gazes of the people around her.

Some of the men were stunned at her look and even had the impulse to chat her up.

"There are so many people tonight."

After going around the venue, Josie came to Shehnaaz in a dress.

Their eyes were fixed on the entrance. Guests kept coming in. It showed that TEG's connections in the entertainment industry could not be underestimated.

"Yes. There should be enough cameras on the signature wall, right?"

"Yes, I just sent two more ... What?"

As Josie spoke, her gaze at the entrance to
the venue suddenly narrowed. And she
let out a surprised word.

When Shehnaaz heard it, she followed her gaze doubtfully.

Two more figures appeared at the entrance of the venue.

Those were two well-dressed women. They entered the venue one after the other. The one in front wore a deep V-shaped red gown, revealing her front breast. With an attractive waist, she was a sexy beauty.

As for the one behind her, she wore a purple strapless gown with exquisite makeup. The curvaceous figure and seductive face made her a rare beauty.

They were famous actresses in the entertainment industry and were known to be good friends... Lilith and Moesha Wade!

"Adversaries are destined to meet. It's going to be a fun night." Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes with a playful expression.

"If Sophia was present, there would be a bunch of bitches." Josie also sneered. Because of Shehnaaz, she shared a bitter hatred of these people.

Shehnaaz nodded. Just as she was about to speak, she turned her gaze to the door again. "She is here...!" As soon as she finished, another two figures appeared at the entrance.

The man was as gentle as a jade, and the woman was beautiful and hot. They showed up arm in arm intimately.

They were Sophia and Noah!

"Seeing so many disgusting faces at once, we don't deserve this." Josie couldn't help but let out a sigh as her eyes scanned the group of people.

Shehnaaz was amused by her words and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we are so poor."

Josie rolled her eyes helplessly. "Forget it. Leave them alone. Let's go over there and eat something. We've been busy all afternoon without having dinner!"

"Okay, I'm hungry too." Shehnaaz looked away and left with Josie.

As they left, Lilith and Moesha Wade cast their gazes on them. "Hey, your old love rival is over there. You are in the limelight lately. Why don't you go over and greet her?"

"I'm not interested. That woman is not easy to deal with." Lilith shook her head, showing no interest. In fact, she was unwilling to face Shehnaaz.

In the last interview, she had already seen what Shehnaaz was capable of. After being a reporter, that woman became more difficult to deal with. Lilith was wiser than to take the initiative to create trouble.

What happened to Sophia was a vivid lesson.

"So what? She is just a reporter. No matter how capable she is, she won't be rude here. Also, look at the people coming from behind."

Moesha smiled and pointed at Noah and Sophia behind her. "That stupid woman hates Shehnaaz. Perhaps this party will be fun."

"... It sounds interesting. But before that, let's go to greet Noah."

Lilith smiled and walked towards Noah. An indescribable infatuation surged into her beautiful pupils.

"Senior."

Soon, Lilith stood in front of Noah and Sophia, who had just arrived. The corners of her lips curled into a smile, and she looked gentle and elegant.

"Lilith, you are here too?" Noah smiled and nodded to Moesha beside Lilith as a greeting.

"Mr. Lake, long time no see. You are handsome as usual. No wonder Lilith is still hung up on you!" Moesha opened her mouth and teased him jokingly, completely ignoring the presence of Sophia.

Sophia's expression changed slightly, and a trace of anger flashed through her eyes.

Although Noah's reputation wasn't as good as before, he was still as gentle as a jade, rich and handsome. Women still adored him.

However, Sophia only dared to be angry and not say anything. After all, two of them had helped her when she came back, even though it was insignificant.

"What are you talking about? Sophia and Noah are married."

Lilith glared at Moesha and pretended to be mad. Then, she smiled at Sophia with apologies, "Sophia, don't listen to her nonsense. She likes to joke. Don't be angry."

"How could I get angry? We are friends." Sophia forced a smile and shook her head, pretending to be sensible.

Lilith did not dwell too much on it and turned to a new topic. "It is surprising that you are here. What a party tonight! There are also many seniors of the industry."

"Yes, there are indeed a lot of peers in the entertainment industry." Sophia's eyes were burning. After the devastating scandal happened half a month ago, there was no room for her in the entertainment industry.

Although she had asked Amelie to arrange a lot of meals, the result was not satisfactory. Sometimes, she would be turned down. Those people were stubborn. It would be hard to buy them off.

To know some of the famous producers and directors, she came with Noah tonight and hoped that she could find some opportunities to make a name for herself.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊