//33//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Oh, Shehnaaz gill... That's great... You got a sweet smile." Byron said

Murat already gave up now... He could
imagine how angry sidharth would be...

Well, he had warned byron... So if sidharth was angry with byron, it shouldn't be his fault...

"Thank you," shehnaaz tried not to laugh... She had realized who he was, so she sat there and listened... Otherwise, she would have told him to go away...

"No, I'm telling the truth... Are you free at noon? May I take you to lunch? We can know more about each other..." Said byron

Now that shehnaaz wasn't displeased, he decided to strike while the iron is hot...

Now Murat could only pray for Byron...

Shehnaz laughed, "You're good at chatting up, aren't you?"

"Miss Gill, what are you talking about? It's not like I can meet a girl like you
every day... I may seem like a playboy... But in fact, I'm very loyal..." Byron defended his reputation seriously...

Murat rolled his eyes... Obviously, he disagreed with him...

Shehnaaz was amused by his serious expression, "Alright, even if you are loyal, I'm afraid I can't have lunch with you..."

"Why?" Byron was shocked...

He was handsome and was always popular among girls... He never expected that he would be rejected one day..!

"Because I'll have lunch with my husband... Otherwise, he will be unhappy... What a pity!" Shehnaaz said, pretending to regret.

Byron got astonished, "Your... your husband?"

"Yes, I'm married"
Shehnaaz blinked and smiled innocently. Byron didn't know what to say...

The most painful thing in his life was that the girl he had a crush on turned out to be already married...

Byron wouldn't want to have an affair with a married woman, but he still stared at shehnaaz in doubt...

She looked young and in her early twenties... She was beautiful and had fair skin...

Her innocence made her a fairy... Moreover, she didn't wear any ring...
It was impossible that she was married...

Byron looked at Shehnaaz in confusion and said, "Miss Gill, was that an excuse?"

Shehnaaz shook her head, "Of course not! I'm really married... And my husband is more handsome and charming than you!"

She meant it in her heart...

Although Byron was indeed dazzlingly handsome and could easily draw girls' attention, Sidharth was more charming for his grace and calmness...

Byron said with excitement, "Miss Gill, now I'm sure you're lying... I'm not a narcissist but being honest... I've lived for over 20 years. In my lifetime, I have only met less than ten men who are more handsome than me..."

Obviously, Byron was very confident about his appearance... Shehnaaz agreed with him on that, too..
His finely curved features were even more beautiful compared with most women...
He should be confident...

She smiled, "yeah in those 10 my husband is the 1st one more handsome than you... If you don't believe me, look back.. He is standing right behind you."

"Huh?" Byron looked in the direction Shehnaaz pointed...

Sidharth was standing there... He stared at Byron coldly, which was frightening...

Byron was shocked and widened his eyes
in disbelief, "You... you mean he... he... is your husband?"

"Yes!" Shehnaaz smiled and nodded...

Byron got a little startled and burst into laughter, "Impossible!"

However, Sidharth slowly walked over and patted him on the shoulder... "You accosted my wife as soon as you came back... Nice try," sidharth said coldly..

Sidharth's words astonished Byron... He pointed at sidharth and then shehnaaz.. "You're married?" asked him...

"What? Do you want me to show you the marriage certificate?" Sidharth laughed happily...

Byron was so excited that he seized sidharth on his collar....

He said, "You're married! I thought you would end up as a bachelor... I never expect that! Why didn't you tell me about it?"

Sidharth narrowed his eyes with displeasure and glared at Byron's hands, "If you don't let go, I'll make you single for a lifetime!.."

Byron trembled and hastily withdrew his hand. "I was just too shocked... I'm your brother..How could you not tell me?"

Byron complained, but sidharth ignored him... He asked shehnaaz, "How is your visit?" While caressing her hair making her smile...

"It's awesome... But the building is too large... I can't visit everywhere in one go." Shehnaaz said regretfully.

"It's OK. You can come here next time. Let's go back to the office first.

Sidharth smiled and reached out to hold shehnaaz's hand as he walked towards his office...

Sidharth's smile startled Byron...

Goodness! Where was the real Sidharth Shukla who was always decisive and cold? He was actually smiling gently!

That was unbelievable!..

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Byron wouldn't have believed that sidharth would actually smile at someone this gently...

"Mr. Byron, are you going to stay here?" Murat really wanted to laugh as he saw Byron's expression...

The girl he accosted turned out to be his brother's wife...and his sister-in-law.. That was really funny...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna