//53//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"What should I do?"

Sophia covered her face and cried, "Mom, I just want to be happy... Why is it so difficult?"

"Izzy, don't cry. I will talk to Noah for you." Ciaran was furious and was about to call noah..

However, sophia stopped her and cried miserably, said "Mom, it's useless... I have nothing and they won't take me seriously... Do you understand? I need the 20% shares now... As long as I get the shares, the Lakes worry look down on me... Do you know?"

"I know... I know.... Stop crying, my sweetheart... I will find a way for you. Go to bed and get some sleep... I'll call Noah, and then talk to your dad about the 20% shares." Ciaran comforted Sophia and immediately called Noah...

On the phone, Ciaran gave a heart-wrenching performance... She cried loudly and hoarsely, said "Noah, where are you? Come over here quickly... Sophia wants to get an abortion... What happened to you guys? Why would sophia be in despair?"

"What?" Noah was shocked, "tell her to stay at home... It'll be right there."

After hanging up the phone, Ciaran gave sophia a sign to tell her to be at ease... Then, she went to the study...

James was reading some documents in the study... When he heard the knock on the door, he answered, "Come in."

Ciaran brought in a cup of ginseng tea... When james saw her, he asked indifferently, "Did sophia calm down?"

"Yeah. She went crazy for a while."

Ciaran put the ginseng tea on the desk, and then moved around behind james and massaged his shoulders...

James was cool and he said, "She is an adult... Tell her to stop being so willful... Since she is a member of the Lakes, she should not act recklessly."

"Sophia was not willful... The Lakes is wealthy... They look down on sophia and her humble background... James, you know that sophia treats you as her biological father and respects you.... You said that once sophia got married, you would give her 20% shares as her dowry." Ciaran said...

Ciaran added, "sophia finally got married... I have done a lot for the Gill's without complaint for many years... For the sake of my hard work, could you give her the shares now? In this way, she won't be humble in the Lakes... This is the only thing I, as her mother, can do for her."

Ciaran tried to persuade james, showing her image as a loving mother...

As always, her request was rejected by James....

He said, "I told you not to mention this anymore... I will give her the shares when the time comes, as I promised... But until then, I can't give her... In addition, the majority of the Gills Groups shares were inherited by Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz's mother left her the shares... The 20% shares which I want to give sophia need Shehnaaz's consent. However..."

James stopped and glanced at Ciaran, the he continued, "According to the grudge between Shehnaaz and sophia, I think Shehnaaz might not agree."

"James, Shehnaaz is your biological daughter, and you have the right to use her shares... I don't think it needs her consent." Ciaran frowned and continued to persuade james...

She knew that shehnaaz hated them so much... Shehnaaz would not agree whatever they said...

"Ciaran, I had told you... what's Shehnaaz's should stay hers... She should be calling the shots as to what to do with it... I know you don't like Shehnaaz. I have gone further and further away from my daughter these years just for you.... These shares are the only connections between us now... Do you want to destroy our relationship for good? Do you want to turn us against each other and never have a day of peace until my death?"

At the end of his speech, James raised his voice in anger...

Ciaran was so frightened that she shrank, and she dared not say anything else...

She knew that james was very unhappy about what she and sophia did to Shehnaaz recently...

No matter how bad Shehnaaz's relationship with james was, they were still related by blood... And Ciaran's daughter, sophia , could never take the place of Shehnaaz...

Ciaran was helpless and resentful...

She thought her daughter should own the best... No matter what, she had to persuade james to give sophia the 20% shares...

....

Ever since shehnaaz met sophia in the restaurant, she was once again oppressed by Rojin...

She planned to finish changing the script in a month... However, Rojin ordered her to finish it in half a month...

Shehnaaz knew that what Byron said that night completely provoked sophia... So sophia was very angry and couldn't wait to oppress her...

Shehnaaz,'s pressure doubled and she was busier...

Josie was indignant... She gritted her teeth and said, "Sophia is such a bitch. She will be burnt in hell."

Shehnaaz said calmly, "It doesn't matter... I allow her to be arrogant for a few days. When I finish the project, I will have plenty of time to deal with her." Shehnaaz said..

"That bitch is very happy now... Photos of her doing charity are going viral every day, such as joining the stray animals association, volunteering at the nursing homes. What a shame!" Josie said with a disdainful expression.

Shehnaaz's eyes were cold and she asked, "Is she preparing to return to the
entertainment industry?"

"That's right... Lilith spoke for her on a show.... She said that sophia was making changes, and people would always realize and correct their mistakes...
She even said that we should be more magnanimous and forgive others for their mistakes."

Josie rolled her eyes and added, "What she did is like a whore expecting a monument will buy her pretentious talk. She is a big phony, a hypocrite."

"Seriously? When did Lilith become so kind and speak for sophia?" Shehnaaz was a little puzzled...

She knew very well that in the interview Lilith said that sophia was an idiot...

Shehnaaz thought that Lilith didn't spoke for sophia because of favor...

However, she also thought that it was probably because of Noah...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna